Kitchener Rangers Launch Retro Tee's in Support of Clarky's Kids
Since 1995, fans have been encouraged to bring a new or gently used teddy bear to our annual Teddy Bear Toss game and immediately following the Ranger's first goal, throw their bear onto the ice surface.
Due to Covid-19, we will not be having a toss this year. In collaboration with Rangers Reach, the Kitchener Rangers would still like to bring joy to children in our community this Christmas and holiday season. By purchasing a limited-edition Retro Tee, $12.50 from each shirt will benefit Clarky's Kids.
Clarky's Kids - a charitable initiative started by the Kitchener Rangers and alumnus David Clarkson - has been a big supporter of POGO's financial assistance to family's program since 2008.
The shirt features the Kitchener Rangers' logo during the inaugural Teddy Bear Toss game in 1995.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from November 26, 2020
- Winstanley Joins Battalion - North Bay Battalion
- Attack Shack Reopening to the Public - Owen Sound Attack
- Kitchener Rangers Launch Retro Tee's in Support of Clarky's Kids - Kitchener Rangers
- Peterborough Petes Recognize Logan Burns as this Week's Local Minor Hockey Volunteer - Peterborough Petes
- In the Game: Ben McFarlane (Guelph Storm) - Guelph Storm
- Hound Pound 'Black Friday' Sale Starts Fri. Nov 27 - Soo Greyhounds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kitchener Rangers Stories
- Women in Hockey Conference Presented by the Kitchener Rangers Hockey Club
- Rangers Reach 50/50 Raffle Raises $34,598 for St. Mary's General Hospital
- Michael Vukojevic Signs AHL Contract with Binghamton
- Trent Swick Named OHL Midwest Division Academic Player of the Month
- Virtual Don Cameron Potato Night Ã¢ÂÂ 25th Anniversary