Atlanta Gladiators Announce Training Camp Schedule
DULUTH, Ga. - The Atlanta Gladiators will kick off their 2016-2017 campaign with a two week training camp held at both their official practice facility, the Duluth IceForum, and their home rink, Infinite Energy Arena. All on-ice practice sessions held at the IceForum are open to the public at no cost, while practices held at Infinite Energy Arena are closed to the public.
Fans will have the opportunity to see a refreshed Atlanta roster eight times in a camp setting and twice in a match scenario before the 14th season of Gladiators hockey begins at home on October 14th. During the 13 day training period, Atlanta will play a set of preseason exhibition games against a pair of South Division foes. On Thursday, October 6th, the Gladiators will host division newcomer Norfolk starting at 7:00 PM at The Cooler in Alpharetta. Two days later, Atlanta will square off against division rival Greenville at 7:00 PM on Saturday, October 8th, at the Duluth IceForum. Ticket information for both preseason games can be found at www.atlantagladiators.com
2016-2017 Training Camp Schedule (all dates/times subject to change)
Sun. Oct. 2nd 10:30 AM - On Ice (Forum)
Mon. Oct. 3rd 10:30 AM - On Ice (Forum)
Tue. Oct. 4th 10:30 AM - On Ice (Forum)
Wed. Oct. 5th 10:30 AM - On Ice (Forum)
Thu. Oct. 6th 10:00 AM - On Ice (Forum)
Fri. Oct. 7th 10:30 AM - On Ice (Forum)
Sat. Oct. 8th 10:00 AM - On Ice (Forum)
Sun. Oct. 9th OFF DAY
Mon. Oct. 10th 10:30 AM - On Ice (Forum)
Tue. Oct. 11th 10:30 AM - On Ice (Arena)
Wed. Oct. 12th 10:30 AM - On Ice (Arena)
Thu. Oct. 13th 10:30 AM - On Ice (Arena)
The Atlanta Gladiators 14th season kicks off at the Infinite Energy Arena on Friday, October 14th against the Toledo Walleye at 7:35 PM. For ticket information, visit the official team website at www.atlantagladiators.com or call the main office line at 770-497-5100.
The Gladiators are members of the ECHL, the nation's premier "AA" hockey league. All home games are played at the 11,355-seat Infinite Energy Arena, located just off I-85 on Sugarloaf Parkway in Duluth - where parking is always free. The Gladiators have established an unrivaled commitment to excellence, maintaining a distinctive reputation for affordable and family-friendly sports entertainment and consistently ranked as one of the top "Things To Do" in the Atlanta area and across the North Georgia region.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from September 28, 2016
- 'blades Add Experience On The Blue Line With The Addition Of Matt Mackenzie - Florida Everblades
- Admirals Acquire Adam Phillips from Kalamazoo - Norfolk Admirals
- K-Wings Acquire Former NHL Draft Pick in Trade with Norfolk - Kalamazoo Wings
- Americans Announce 2016-2017 Promotional Schedule - Allen Americans
- Mallards Team with Fox Sports Radio 1230 Through 2017-18 Season - Quad City Mallards
- Eagles Add Four Players to Training Camp Roster - Colorado Eagles
- Wrenn Flies Back to Aces Nest - Alaska Aces
- Cyclones Sign Three; Extend Tryout Offers to Seven - Cincinnati Cyclones
- 2017 CCM/ECHL All-Star Classic - Adirondack Thunder
- Atlanta Gladiators Announce Training Camp Schedule - Atlanta Gladiators
- Mavericks Re-Sign Reigning ECHL Goalie of the Year - Kansas City Mavericks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Atlanta Gladiators Stories
- Jerry James Promoted to Team President
- Glads Rally for Postseason Falls Just Short
- Predators Prospect Inks Deal with Atlanta
- South Carolina Survives with Home Victory Setting up Winner-Take-All Game Tomorrow
- Bonar Steals Crucial Point for Atlanta with Miraculous Performance in Net