Akron RubberDucks at Reading Fightin Phils Postponed to June 19
Rain postponed Sunday's game between the Akron RubberDucks and Reading Fightin Phils at FirstEnergy Stadium in Reading. The game will be made up during Akron's next trip to Reading, in a doubleheader of two seven-inning games on Wednesday, June 19, at 5:30 p.m. EDT. Sunday's rainout is the third for the RubberDucks on the road this season.
On the Pond
The RubberDucks open a three-game home series with Bowie on Monday at 6:35 p.m. EDT at Canal Park. LHP Tanner Tully (2-3, 3.82) is scheduled to start for Akron against RHP Hunter Harvey (1-2, 4.78) for the Baysox. The game will be broadcast on Fox Sports 1350 AM, the WARF iHeartRadio channel, and the TuneIn Radio App, and available on MiLB.TV. Tickets to RubberDucks home games are available at akronrubberducks.com/tickets.
• Discuss this story on the Eastern League message board...
Eastern League Stories from May 12, 2019
- Curve Denied Sweep of SeaWolves in Blowout Loss - Altoona Curve
- Erie Salvages the Series with 14-4 Mother's Day Victory - Erie SeaWolves
- Pearson, Fisher Cats Return Home Monday - Wednesday - New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- Erie SeaWolves vs. Altoona Curve - Game Notes - Erie SeaWolves
- Akron RubberDucks at Reading Fightin Phils Postponed to June 19 - Akron RubberDucks
- Rain Washes Away Series Finale - Binghamton Rumble Ponies
- Senators and Hartford Postponed in Hartford Sunday - Harrisburg Senators
- Sea Dogs and Thunder Postponed on Sunday - Portland Sea Dogs
- Thunder and Sea Dogs Rained out Sunday - Trenton Thunder
- Fightins and RubberDucks Postponed - Reading Fightin Phils
- Hartford Yard Goats Game Postponed - Hartford Yard Goats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Akron RubberDucks Stories
- Start of RubberDucks' Season Pushed to at Least June 15
- RubberDucks to Draft Fans for "Legends Begin at HomeÃ¢ÂÂ Charitable Event
- "Opening Day at Home" to Put New Spin on Ducks' April 17 Home Opener
- "At Home with the RubberDucks" Show Will Launch 640 WHLO as Team's New Radio Home
- RubberDucks Launch QuAkron Cares Program to Assist with COVID-19 Relief Efforts