Fightins and RubberDucks Postponed
(Reading, PA) - The Reading Fightin Phils game scheduled for Sunday, May 12 has been postponed due to weather.
Fans with regularly-purchased tickets for May 12 may exchange those tickets for seating of equal or lesser value for any remaining 2019 Fightin Phils regular season home game, based on availability.
Mother's Day festivities will all be rescheduled for Sunday, May 19, when the R-Phils will celebrated a "Belated Mother's Day." The May 19 game will begin at 2:15 p.m., and gates will open at 12:30 p.m. These rescheduled promotions for "Belated Mother's Day" include:
- Mother's Day PINK OUT for Breast Cancer Carry Bag (W1500) - Reading Hospital McGlinn Cancer Institute
- Game-worn Breast Cancer Awareness Jersey Tribute
- PINK OUT: All Fans Encouraged to Wear Pink
- Hersheypark Admission Pass for the 250 children 14 & under
- Buzz Lightyear & Woody from "Toy Story" Appearance & Photo Session 12:30 p.m. - ROG Orthodontice, 830 AM WEEU
These promotions will be paired with what was already an exciting promotional lineup for the Sunday, May 19th contest. Other promotions scheduled include:
- R-Phils Team Photo 32 oz. Cup (K1500) - Kind Snacks
- R-Phils Team Autograph Session for ALL Kids 12:30 p.m. - ROG Orthodontics
- All Fans Run the Bases - 69 News Berks Edition
- 4 Tickets, 4 Hot Dogs, & 4 Sodas for ONLY $42
- 2019 FREE Kids Club T-Shirt Pick-ups - ROG Orthodontics
The R-Phils and the RubberDucks will now play a doubleheader on Wednesday, June 19th. The first game of the day will begin at 5:30 p.m., and the teams will play two 7-inning contests.
Fans with tickets for the May 12th game should exchange those tickets for any remaining 2019 regular season home game. Fans also have the option of exchanging their May 12th rainout tickets for the "Belated Mother's Day" game on May 19th.
In regard to May 12th rainout tickets: Those with regularly purchased tickets dated for May 12th may exchange their tickets for tickets of equal or lesser value for any remaining 2019 Fightin Phils regular season home game, based on availability.
Exchanges of printed tickets may be done in person or through the mail. Those with Print at Home tickets or tickets held at Will Call may have their tickets exchanged by calling the Reading Fightin Phils office at 610-370-BALL or emailing [email protected] with a replacement game date.
Those planning to attend the game as part of a group should check with their group leaders in regards to whether the group outing will be rescheduled or if individual exchange of tickets should be done.
Certain sponsor tickets and tickets with a rain date printed on them may be used on that rain date only. Those tickets will be accepted at the gate on the designated rain date. Four such tickets were scheduled for May 12th:
- Reading Hospital McGlinn Cancer Institute - Rain Date 5/19
- ROG Orthodontics - Rain Date 5/19
- Greater Reading Mental Health - Rain Date is 5/19
- 830 Am WEEU - Rain Date 5/16
America's Classic Ballpark is proud to be a part of Pennsylvania's Americana Region and was voted the #1 stadium in all of Double-A by MiLB's Ben Hill. Follow the Fightins on Twitter at @ReadingFightins and like them on Facebook via www.facebook.com/fightins. Purchase tickets at the Seidel Auto Group Deck TODAY - call or TEXT 610-370-BALL, and download the Fightins game and promotional schedule at fightins.com/calendar.
• Discuss this story on the Eastern League message board...
Eastern League Stories from May 12, 2019
- Curve Denied Sweep of SeaWolves in Blowout Loss - Altoona Curve
- Erie Salvages the Series with 14-4 Mother's Day Victory - Erie SeaWolves
- Pearson, Fisher Cats Return Home Monday - Wednesday - New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- Erie SeaWolves vs. Altoona Curve - Game Notes - Erie SeaWolves
- Akron RubberDucks at Reading Fightin Phils Postponed to June 19 - Akron RubberDucks
- Rain Washes Away Series Finale - Binghamton Rumble Ponies
- Senators and Hartford Postponed in Hartford Sunday - Harrisburg Senators
- Sea Dogs and Thunder Postponed on Sunday - Portland Sea Dogs
- Thunder and Sea Dogs Rained out Sunday - Trenton Thunder
- Fightins and RubberDucks Postponed - Reading Fightin Phils
- Hartford Yard Goats Game Postponed - Hartford Yard Goats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Reading Fightin Phils Stories
- Berks Seniors Spend Memorable Night at Firstenergy Stadium
- Roster Announced for Baseballtown Charities Senior Classic
- Baseballtown Charities Showcase Set for Firstenergy Stadium
- R-Phils to Host Baseballtown Charities Senior Classic
- Rip It Baseballtown Charities Open for Walk-Ins, to Offer Free Session