905 Fend off Lakeland
Raptors 905 (14-6) defeated the Lakeland Magic (10-8) 122-11 Thursday night at Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
Kyle Collinsworth led the 905 with a game-high 24 points on 10-of-12 shooting and totaled 10 rebounds and four assists. Fellow starters Jordan Loyd and Deng Adel added 23 points and 19 points respectively, while Rodney Pryor added 15 off the bench. All Lakeland starters finished the game in double-digits, two-way player Troy Caupain led with 22 points and six rebounds, while BJ Johnson added 21 points and seven rebounds.
Raptors 905 had a dominant first half performance leading by 16 points at the break. The Magic's execution in the third outscored the 905 36-22 putting them just two points shy of the 905, but the Mississauga squad regained momentum in the fourth to win the game.
The Magic will continue their road trip against the Erie BayHawks on Friday, December 28, 2018 at 7 p.m. while the 905 host the Maine Red Claws on Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 2 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 27, 2018
- Kendrick Nunn Hits Game Winner to Lift Santa Cruz Warriors over Iowa Wolves, 107-105 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- 905 Fend off Lakeland - Raptors 905
- Wolves Fight Until the End, Drop Contest to Warriors - Iowa Wolves
- Vipers Defeat Legends at Home - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Greensboro Wins Fourth Straight at Home; Defeats Maine - Greensboro Swarm
- Drive Stall Charge Late - Canton Charge
- Smith's Late Heroics Lift Drive over Charge - Grand Rapids Drive
- Claws Can't Overcome Swarming Deficit - Maine Red Claws
- Chicago Bulls Sign Brandon Sampson to Two-Way Contract - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- San Antonio Assigns Chimezie Metu and Lonnie Walker IV to Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Atlanta Hawks Transfer Jaylen Adams to Erie BayHawks - Erie BayHawks
- Windy City Bulls Acquire Karrington Ward - Windy City Bulls
- Hornets Assign Dwayne Bacon and Devonte' Graham to Swarm - Greensboro Swarm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.