67's Close out Road Trip with Loss to Storm
OTTAWA - The Ottawa 67's closed our their weekend road trip on a tough note, with a 8-4 loss to the Guelph Storm.
Despite the offensive outburst from the home team, the 67's still got goals from Tye Felhaber, with his 47th of the year, and rookie Marco Rossi, with his 15th. Jack Quinn, with his 10th, and Graeme Clarke, with his 15th, scored late in the game. Felhaber also assisted on Rossi's goal to record the 250th point of his OHL career.
Sasha Chmelevski's assist on Felhaber's goal was the 100th point of his OHL career.
Storm captain Isaac Ratcliffe led the way for Guelph with a hat trick.
The 67's return to action at home on Friday, January 18 when they host the first-ever Dunder Mifflin night at The Arena at TD Place.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from January 13, 2019
- Battalion Defeats Petes - North Bay Battalion
- Struggles Continue at Flint - Sarnia Sting
- Game Preview: Gens Take on Otters at Home Tonight at 6:05pm - Oshawa Generals
- Generals Edge Otters - Oshawa Generals
- Steelheads Can't Complete Comeback, Fall 6-4 to the Soo Greyhounds - Mississauga Steelheads
- Knights Beat 67's on Superhero Night - London Knights
- Generals Outlast Otters 4-3 in Oshawa - Erie Otters
- IceDogs Fall to Wolves 7-3 Despite Dominating Second Period - Niagara IceDogs
- Rangers Fall to the Knights 5-2 - Kitchener Rangers
- 67's Close out Road Trip with Loss to Storm - Ottawa 67's
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Ottawa 67's Stories
- 67's Thump Bulldogs to Open Playoffs with 9-3 Win
- Felhaber Cleans up as 67's Hand out Annual Team Awards
- 67's Close out Regular Season with 50th Win, Set New Franchise Points Record
- 67's Tie Franchise Record in 3-2 OT Loss to Petes
- All Ottawa 67's Round 1 Tickets on Sale Now