$5,000 Raised During the Annual Pink the Rink Fundraising Game
On Friday, November 23, the Guelph Storm hosted their annual Pink the Rink game presented by Skyjack in support of the Canadian Cancer Society.
The Storm and Skyjack are happy to announce that $5,000 was raised through t-shirt sales, puck toss proceeds, Canadian Cancer Society fundraising on site and a donation from the Storm. This money will help the Canadian Cancer Society fund lifesaving research and offer information and support for those living with breast cancer, their families and their caregivers.
For a full list of how these donations help, visit cancer.ca.
We cannot thank you enough Storm fans for your giving spirit.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from December 7, 2018
- Rangers Repel Battalion - North Bay Battalion
- Canade Snaps Losing Streak with Game Winning Goal - Mississauga Steelheads
- Colts Find Well Rested Wolves Too Much to Handle, Fall 5-1 - Barrie Colts
- Sting Move past Windsor with Big Second Period - Sarnia Sting
- 67's Fall to Gatineau as Alexandra Cup Shifts to Ottawa - Ottawa 67's
- Rangers Double up Battalion 4-2 - Kitchener Rangers
- Otters Win Second Straight against Flint 4-1 - Erie Otters
- Pinball Clemons Game Sunday, December 16 - Mississauga Steelheads
- Gross and Eggenberger to Play for Team Switzerland at the 2018 IIHF World Junior Championship - Oshawa Generals
- $5,000 Raised During the Annual Pink the Rink Fundraising Game - Guelph Storm
- Petes Edge Bulldogs in Extra Time on Teddy Bear Toss Night - Peterborough Petes
- Depleted Spirit Defense Battles to the End in 6-5 Loss to Niagara - Saginaw Spirit
- Sting Celebrate OT Win - Sarnia Sting
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Guelph Storm Stories
- $5,000 Raised During the Annual Pink the Rink Fundraising Game
- 9th Annual Storm vs. Giants Benefit Game Raises over $1,200
- Ratcliffe Named to Canada's National Junior Team Selection Camp
- Salvation Army: Holiday Toy Drive - Storm vs. Rangers Game Preview
- Matthew Papais Commits to Storm