2019 Training Camp Ice Session Schedule Announced
SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Chiefs announced on Tuesday their 2019 Training Camp ice session schedule, including the annual Red-White Game at Spokane Arena set to take place on Sunday, August 25 at 1 p.m.
Three teams -- Team Johnson (blue), Team Ryan (red) and Team Yamamoto (white) -- will compete on the ice to catch the eyes of scouts, coaches and management to kick off the Chiefs' 2019 preseason. Camp will include over 60 players before being pared down to around 40 for the Red-White Game on Sunday.
All scrimmages will take place at Spokane Arena. Training camp is free and open to the public.
2019 Spokane Chiefs Training Camp Schedule
Thursday, August 22
GAME 1 - Ryan vs. Johnson - 1 p.m.
GAME 2 - Ryan vs. Yamamoto - 3:45 p.m.
Friday, August 23
GAME 3 - Yamamoto vs. Ryan - 12 p.m.
GAME 4 - Yamamoto vs. Johnson - 3 p.m.
Saturday, August 24
GAME 5 - Johnson vs. Yamamoto - 12 p.m.
GAME 6 - Johnson vs. Ryan - 2:45 p.m.
Sunday, August 25
Red-White Game - 1 p.m.
All times are subject to change.
Ticket packages for the 2019-20 regular season are available now and start as low as $80! Save off single game rates and see the biggest games of the year.
For more information, visit the Chiefs' Ticket Office at Spokane Arena, call 509-535-PUCK or go to spokanechiefs.com.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from August 13, 2019
- 2019 Silvertips Training Camp Presented by Jimmy John's Will be Open to the Public, Starts August 22 - Everett Silvertips
- Hurricanes Acquire Kambeitz & Pick from Victoria - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Royals Swing Deal with Hurricanes - Victoria Royals
- Dalton Gally signs with Norfolk Admirals - Kelowna Rockets
- 2019 Training Camp Ice Session Schedule Announced - Spokane Chiefs
- Hollett Not Returning - Medicine Hat Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.