102-Year-Old Fan to Throw Ceremonial First Pitch
WHAT: Long-time Sun City resident Chris Norcera will become the oldest fan to ever throw out a pitch at The
Dell Diamond. The 102-year-old has lived in Sun City for nearly a decade and has been an Express
season ticket holder for the past four years. She will be joined on the field by her daughter, Dot
Wichrowski, 80, who is also a season ticket holder.. An avid baseball fan, Norcera worked in the garment
industry until her retirement 29 years ago, at one point making Eisenhower Jackets during World War II.
WHEN: Friday, April 24, 6:35-6:50 p.m. Game time, 7:05 p.m.
WHERE: Dell Diamond, 3400 E. Palm Valley, Round Rock, TX 78665
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from April 24, 2009
- Iowa tops Albuquerque, 7-5 - Iowa Cubs
- Z's win streak snapped - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Mather leads 'Birds past Sounds - Memphis Redbirds
- Round Rock tops new Orleans, 7-4 - Round Rock Express
- Sounds End Road Trip With Last At-Bat Loss - Nashville Sounds
- E-Train News Update - Round Rock Express
- Portland takes to the road after 6-2 homestand - Portland Beavers
- OKC RedHawks Game Notes - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- 102-Year-Old Fan to Throw Ceremonial First Pitch - Round Rock Express
- River Cats Announce Interactive "High School Heroes" Promotion - Sacramento River Cats
- Grizzlies Prepare To Welcome 5 Millionth Fan - Fresno Grizzlies
- Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp to Play The Dell Diamond - Round Rock Express
- Aces Rally Past Sky Sox, 8-5 - Reno Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.