Andrew Courtney Suspended 2 GamesNovember 30, 2013 - Central Hockey League (CHL) Missouri Mavericks
Courtney was removed from the ice on Friday night during Missouri's match-up with the Tulsa Oilers after a big hit on the Oilers' Eric Tallent. Courtney was dealt a five minute penalty for boarding and a ten minute game penalty before he was removed from the game by officials.
The Mavericks' veteran will return to the ice for Missouri on Friday, December 6th when the Wichita Thunder visit the Independence Events Center in the fifth game of the Independence Cup Series.
The Mavericks play their next home game tonight, November 30 at 7:05pm against the Wichita Thunder in the third game of the Independence Cup Series. The Mavericks won their first two back-to-back match-ups against the Thunder. The Mavericks won their last game against the Oilers 4-3 on the road in Tulsa.
Central Hockey League Stories from November 30, 2013
- Sundogs Close out Series, Lose 4-1 to Americans - Arizona Sundogs
- Rapid City Takes Lead in Season Series - Denver Cutthroats
- Beast Score Twice Late; Edge Chill in Shootout - St. Charles Chill
- Thunder Climb Back for 3-2 Shootout Win at Missouri - Wichita Thunder
- Americans Beat Arizona Again to Win the Series - Allen Americans
- Mavericks Take 1 Point against Thunder - Missouri Mavericks
- Mallards Blast Tulsa 9-3; Ruskowski Moves into Third Place in CHL - Quad City Mallards
- Oilers Clobbered by Mallards in Ugly 9-3 Loss - Tulsa Oilers
- Central Hockey League Announces Suspensions - CHL
- Andrew Courtney Suspended 2 Games - Missouri Mavericks
- Thunder Upended by Beast 3-2 on Black Friday - Wichita Thunder
- Arizona Fall to Americans 3-5 Loss - Arizona Sundogs
- Chill Fights to the End in 4-3 Loss - St. Charles Chill
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.