Central Hockey League Announces Suspensions
November 30, 2013 - Central Hockey League (CHL) News Release
GLENDALE, AZ - The Central Hockey League (CHL) announced today that Missouri Mavericks forward Andrew Courtney, Tulsa Oilers forward Kyle Bochek and Arizona Sundogs defenseman Garrett Clarke have all been suspended as a result of their actions in Friday's games.
Courtney has been suspended for Missouri's next two (2) games due to a Boarding Major penalty he was assessed in Friday's game versus Tulsa. In the same game, Bochek was also assessed a Boarding Major penalty and for his actions, he has been suspended for one (1) game. Courtney will sit tonight's game versus Wichita and next Friday's game at Wichita. Bochek will miss tonight's game at Quad City.
Clarke has been suspended one (1) game for what was deemed an intentional clearing of the puck into the opposing team's bench with three seconds remaining in Friday's game versus Allen. Clarke will miss the Sundogs game tonight versus the Americans. Contact: Bob Hoffman CHL email@example.com.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from November 30, 2013
- Sundogs Close out Series, Lose 4-1 to Americans - Arizona Sundogs
- Rapid City Takes Lead in Season Series - Denver Cutthroats
- Beast Score Twice Late; Edge Chill in Shootout - St. Charles Chill
- Thunder Climb Back for 3-2 Shootout Win at Missouri - Wichita Thunder
- Americans Beat Arizona Again to Win the Series - Allen Americans
- Mavericks Take 1 Point against Thunder - Kansas City Mavericks
- Mallards Blast Tulsa 9-3; Ruskowski Moves into Third Place in CHL - Quad City Mallards
- Oilers Clobbered by Mallards in Ugly 9-3 Loss - Tulsa Oilers
- Central Hockey League Announces Suspensions - CHL
- Andrew Courtney Suspended 2 Games - Kansas City Mavericks
- Thunder Upended by Beast 3-2 on Black Friday - Wichita Thunder
- Arizona Fall to Americans 3-5 Loss - Arizona Sundogs
- Chill Fights to the End in 4-3 Loss - St. Charles Chill
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.