Iowa Heads on Four Game Road Trip After Back-to-Back HeartbreakersFebruary 22, 2013 - NBA Development League (D-League) - Iowa Energy Press Release
Iowa held a 108-107 lead with under ten seconds left. After Chris Wright blocked a Cory Joseph jumper, the Toros inbounded the ball with 3.6 seconds remaining. One night after Green scored on an alley-oop with under one second remaining, the visitors found Green who nailed a 17-footer with 1.2 seconds left to give Austin the win.
Paul Harris led Iowa with 27 points in the game while Justin Hurtt and Othyus Jeffers added 16 points each.
Joseph led Austin with 27 points, 25 of them in the first half. The San Antonio Spurs assignee dished out 10 assists.
Iowa heads on the road for four games starting with a Sunday rematch against Austin. The next Energy home game is Sunday, March 3rd. For tickets, call 564-8550, visit IowaNBA.com or stop by the arena box office.
NBA Development League Stories from February 22, 2013
- Vipers Fall to Legends - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Iowa Heads on Four Game Road Trip After Back-to-Back Heartbreakers - Iowa Energy
- 66ers Fight Past Skyforce, 88-83 - Tulsa 66ers
- 66ers Outlast Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Erie Falls to Fort Wayne in Overtime, 106-97 - Erie BayHawks
- Austin Toros Finalize Trade with Reno Bighorns - Austin Spurs
- Bighorns Acquire Guard Aubrey Coleman - Reno Bighorns
- Do It Best Read to Achieve Book Drive - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Santa Cruz Warriors Slip in Reno - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Landry's Huge Night Leads Bighorns Past Santa Cruz - Reno Bighorns
- Idaho Comeback Falls Short in Loss to Armor - Idaho Stampede
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.