Blood Drive Before Next Tuesday's GameMay 22, 2012 - South Atlantic League (SAL) Kannapolis Intimidators
Fans are encouraged to set an appointment by logging on to www.carolinadonor.org, clicking on donate and entering the sponsor code "intimidators" during the next week. The Community Bloodmobile will be parked in front of the stadium, and walk-ins are welcome as well. For more information about the Community Blood Center of the Carolinas, visit their website at www.cbcc.us.
The Intimidators return to CMC-NorthEast Stadium on Memorial Day -- Monday, May 28 -- to open a seven-game home stand against the Rome Braves (Atlanta Braves) and Lakewood BlueClaws (Philadelphia Phillies). For ticket information, call the box office at (704) 932-3267 or visit www.IntimidatorsBaseball.com.
South Atlantic League Stories from May 22, 2012
- 'Dads Split Second Straight Twin Bill with Kannapolis - Hickory Crawdads
- 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Inning HR's Highlight 11-9 Win - Asheville Tourists
- Kannapolis Falls Short in Game 2 - Kannapolis Intimidators
- Gnats Flip Script, Defeat Dogs 5-3 - Savannah Sand Gnats
- Charleston Drops a Heartbreaker to Savannah 5-12-12 - Charleston RiverDogs
- Suns and Grasshoppers Split Doubleheader - Hagerstown Suns
- Third Straight Win, 3-1 over Delmarva - Lakewood BlueClaws
- Shorebirds Bats Quiet in 3-1 Loss to Lakewood - Delmarva Shorebirds
- Intimidators Hang on to Win Waterlogged Game 1 - Kannapolis Intimidators
- Power Attempts Minor League Promotion of the Year - West Virginia Power
- Braves Sweep Augusta in Doubleheader - Rome Braves
- Braves Sweep Matinee Twinbill - Augusta GreenJackets
- Power Game Notes - West Virginia Power
- Crawdads Weekly - 'Dads Host Intimidators and Legends this Week - Hickory Crawdads
- Tourists Take Late Night Affair from Drive; 7-5 - Asheville Tourists
- MiLB.com Launches Contest for "Best Mascot in Minor League Baseball" - Savannah Sand Gnats
- Blood Drive Before Next Tuesday's Game - Kannapolis Intimidators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.