Clipper Magazine Stadium to Host LeSean McCoy Celebrity Softball GameMay 21, 2012 - Atlantic League (AtL) Lancaster Barnstormers
Tickets will go on sale this Thursday, May 24th at 9am. Dugout box seats are $20 and field box seats are $15. To purchase tickets for this very special event, call 717 509-3633, or go to www.LancasterBarnstormers.com.
Proceeds from the LeSean McCoy Celebrity Softball Game will be directed to the LeSean McCoy Foundation to raise funds and awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. McCoy's grandmother, Maryann Branch, recently succumbed to ALS. "I have established the LeSean McCoy Foundation with two primary goals," McCoy said. "I want to lead the charge to find a cure for ALS, which my grandmother bravely fought, and I want to help disadvantaged youths of Harrisburg and Central Pennsylvania. The softball game will be the highlight of the year for our foundation."
"Sports fans who attend this softball game will witness one of the finest assemblages of celebrity athletes in the history of Central Pennsylvania. The Barnstormers' organization is honored to host such an important event. We salute LeSean and his foundation. June 23rd will be a magical night at Clipper Magazine Stadium," said Anthony DeMarco, Senior Director of Marketing for the Barnstormers.
Atlantic League Stories from May 21, 2012
- Slow Home Start for Revs - York Revolution
- Barnstormers Rain on Ducks Parade - Long Island Ducks
- Crabs Scuttle by 'Fish - Bridgeport Bluefish
- Barnstormers March Over Ducks - Lancaster Barnstormers
- Skeeters Take Game One in York, 5-1 - Sugar Land Skeeters
- Ducks Sign Lansford - Long Island Ducks
- Clipper Magazine Stadium to Host LeSean McCoy Celebrity Softball Game - Lancaster Barnstormers
- The Tide Is Rising with the Blue Crabs - Southern Maryland Blue Crabs
- York Revolution Sign OF Bobby Kielty - York Revolution
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.