Six-Run Ninth Inning Leads to Rome LossApril 27, 2012 - South Atlantic League (SAL) Rome Braves
RHP Aaron Barrett (2-0) would record the win for Hagerstown and kept the Braves hitless in two innings of relief. Yean Carlos Gil (0-2) recorded the loss for the Braves after coming into relieve starter David Filak in the sixth inning. In five innings of work, Filak only allowed two hits, no earned runs and struck out five.
The Braves face the Kannapolis Intimidators Saturday night at 7PM in the first contest of a three game series. Reggy the Purple Party Dude will be on hand at State Mutual Stadium providing fun entertainment for all. For ticket information, contact the Rome Braves at 706-378-5144 or log onto www.romebraves.com.
South Atlantic League Stories from April 27, 2012
- Miller Hits Suns' 5th Grand Slam in 9-3 Win Over Braves - Hagerstown Suns
- Asheville defeats Lakewood 4-3 - Asheville Tourists
- Six-Run Ninth Inning Leads to Rome Loss - Rome Braves
- GreenJackets Clubbed to Death - Augusta GreenJackets
- Legends Shut out Charleston 7-0 Behind Cruz - Lexington Legends
- Grasshoppers Spring by 'Dads on Friday Night - Hickory Crawdads
- Drive Blanked, 6-0, in Finale at Delmarva - Greenville Drive
- 7-3 Loss Sends BlueClaws to 3-Game Skid - Lakewood BlueClaws
- Shorebirds Shutout Drive 6-0 to Win Series - Delmarva Shorebirds
- Power Fails - West Virginia Power
- Lex Is More: Legends Beat RiverDogs Again - Charleston RiverDogs
- Shorebirds Game Notes vs. Greenville - Delmarva Shorebirds
- Power Game Notes - West Virginia Power
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.