L.V. 51s Present Girl Scout Night on Friday, May 18 Vs. Memphis RedbirdsApril 16, 2012 - Pacific Coast League (PCL) Las Vegas 51s
Specially priced $10 tickets are only available at girlscoutsnv.org or Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada Leadership Center, 2941 Harris Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89101, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. A commemorative patch may be purchased for an additional $2 - orders must be placed prior to April 20 to guarantee availability. Tickets purchased through Girl Scouts supports membership and leadership programs for girls in southern Nevada. Girl Scouts will be included throughout the evening activities including the national anthem, color guard, and design of the program book cover. In addition, the Las Vegas 51s will host a tennis ball toss and jersey auction to benefit Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada. The evening will conclude with a firework display.
About Las Vegas 51sThe Las Vegas 51s have the proud distinction of being the longest enduring franchise in the history of professional sports in the state of Nevada. Las Vegas Triple-A baseball was born on April 10, 1983 before a crowd of 10,622 at Cashman Field. The 2012 season will mark the 30th professional baseball campaign in the Silver State (1983-2011) as a proud member of the Pacific Coast League. The 51s pride themselves in giving back to the community of Las Vegas and to help and aid in annual school functions, children's hospital visits and charity events with various businesses and organizations in the Las Vegas valley.
The Las Vegas franchise was affiliated with the San Diego Padres for 18 seasons (1983-2000); the Los Angeles Dodgers for 8 seasons (2001-08) and currently in their fourth season with the Toronto Blue Jays (2009-present).
About Girl Scouts of Southern NevadaGirl Scouts of Southern Nevada is the preeminent leadership development organization for girls - all girls - where, in an accepting and nurturing environment, girls build character and life skills for success in the real world. Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada serves more than 10,000 girl and adult members throughout Southern Nevada. Membership is open to all girls 5-17 years-old. To join, volunteer, reconnect, or donate to Girl Scouts, call (702) 385-3677 or visit girlscoutsnv.org.
Visit Girl Scouts online media room for access to logos, fact sheets, social media, and more.
Pacific Coast League Stories from April 16, 2012
- Round Rock Express Errors Costly in 3-2 Loss to Iowa Cubs - Round Rock Express
- Sounds Lose Series Finale to Z's, 11-5 - Nashville Sounds
- Redbirds Blank RedHawks - Memphis Redbirds
- Zephyrs Defeat Nashville 11-5 - New Orleans Zephyrs
- Padres Stumble in Third, Fall to Salt Lake - Tucson Padres
- Sky Sox Sweep Doubleheader Versus 51s, 2-1 and 3-2 - Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- Round Rock Express Continue Home Stand - Round Rock Express
- Isotopes Drop Series Finale to Storm Chasers, 12-10 - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Ramirez Powers Chasers Past Isotopes - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Cubs Activate Edgar Gonzalez; Ty Wright to Tennessee - Iowa Cubs
- Aces Launch Unique Rewards Program: The Club - Reno Aces
- Round Rock Express - Game Notes Vs. Iowa Cubs (Chicago Cubs) - Round Rock Express
- RedHawks Game Notes: April 16, 2012 - Oklahoma City RedHawks
- Christian, Keuchel First Award Winners Of 2012 - PCL
- Mike Montgomery Autographed Baseball to be Auctioned On-Line to Benefit MiLB Charities - Omaha Storm Chasers
- L.V. 51s Present Girl Scout Night on Friday, May 18 Vs. Memphis Redbirds - Las Vegas 51s
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.