Bulldogs Plan Pizza Pizza Fan Appreciation NightApril 5, 2012 - American Hockey League (AHL) Hamilton Bulldogs
Fans are invited to pick up a raffle ballot as they come in to Copps Coliseum, then drop off filled ballots at Customer Service near section 115 of the concourse before the end of the second period. There are several prizes to be won, and the lucky fans will go home with range of prizes, from a Tim Hortons personal brewing machine to golf bags to a weekend getaway or a refrigerator. Winners will be announced throughout the game and must have fully completed their ballots to be eligible.
Pizza Pizza will also be hosting an inflatable sports zone on the lower concourse during the game. Parents are invited to accompany their children for this fun-filled activity.
At the end of the game, the Bulldogs will take part in the annual "Jerseys Off Our Backs" promotion. Ballots for this most anticipated raffle will be available until the end of the first intermission at the Bulldogs Foundation booth near section 113 on the concourse. Winners will be announced during the second period. After the final buzzer, the winners will be invited to step onto the ice as the 'Dogs present them with the game-worn jersey off their backs. Players will then sign this special jersey, which will have been worn during both the Pink in the Rink game and Pizza Pizza Fan Appreciation Night.
The Bulldogs take on the Rochester Americans TOMORROW, Saturday, April 7th, 2012 at 7 p.m. at Copps Coliseum. Season ticket packages for 2012-2013 are now available! Order yours today by contacting a Bulldogs Account Executive at 905-529-8500. Single game tickets for the 2011-2012 season are available at the Copps Coliseum Box Office, any Ticketmaster Outlet, online at ticketmaster.ca or through charge-by-phone at 1-855-872-5000.
All Hamilton Bulldogs games can be heard live on AM 820 CHAM or on hamiltonbulldogs.com, or seen live on ahllive.com, beginning with the Pioneer Pre-Game Show 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
American Hockey League Stories from April 5, 2012
- Peoria Scores Twice in Third to Beat Stars - Peoria Rivermen
- Rivermen Slip Past Stars 3-2 - Texas Stars
- Checkers Lose Second Straight to Milwaukee - Charlotte Checkers
- Admirals Top Charlotte 4-2 - Milwaukee Admirals
- IceCaps Continue Fan Appreciation Week, Present Team Awards - St. John's IceCaps
- Rampage Playoff Tickets Go on Sale Saturday - San Antonio Rampage
- B-Sens Reassign Forward Corey Cowick and Defenseman Josh Godfrey to Elmira - Binghamton Senators
- Two Hershey Bears Named to AHL First All-Star Team - Hershey Bears
- Aeros Captain DiSalvatore Earns All-Star Award - Houston Aeros
- Hrivik Bursts on to Whale Scene - Connecticut Whale
- Amerks Fan Appreciation Night to be Held Friday, April 13 - Rochester Americans
- Bishop and Hensick Named Second Team All-Stars - Peoria Rivermen
- Postma Named to AHL First All-Star Team - St. John's IceCaps
- Two Heat Players Name to AHL All-Star Teams - Abbotsford Heat
- Barons Goaltender Yann Danis Named AHL First Team All Star - Oklahoma City Barons
- Barberio and Conacher Named to AHL All-Star Teams - Norfolk Admirals
- 2011-12 AHL First and Second All-Star Teams Announced - AHL
- Palmieri Named to 2011-12 AHL First All-Star Team - Syracuse Crunch
- IceCaps Re-Assign Carrozzi to Ontario - St. John's IceCaps
- Bulldogs Plan Pizza Pizza Fan Appreciation Night - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Worcester Sharks Host Boston Bruins Alumni Doubleheader on Fan Appreciation Night - Worcester Sharks
- Whale Return Jeff Prough to Greenville - Connecticut Whale
- IceCaps Sign Zach O'Brien to ATO - St. John's IceCaps
- Pickard Reassigned to Milwaukee - Milwaukee Admirals
- Abbotsford Heat Foundation Grants Available - Abbotsford Heat
- Gameday Preview- Texas at Peoria - Texas Stars
- Cade Fairchild Named to All-Rookie Team - Peoria Rivermen
- Sheahan Heading to Motown - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Tampa Bay Assigns Brandon Segal to Admirals - Norfolk Admirals
- Heat Top Amerks in Overtime, 4-3 - Rochester Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.