Former Phillies Luzinski and Greene Visiting Penguins on April 7March 7, 2012 - American Hockey League (AHL) Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
Fans will have the opportunity to attend a special VIP Meet and Greet with Luzinski and Green prior to the game. Only 100 tickets are available for this exclusive event, taking place from 4:45pm - 5:45pm at Stix Bar on the concourse level of Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza. Cost of the tickets is $50 and includes admission to the Meet and Greet, a ticket to the Penguins game that evening, finger food, an 8x10 color photo of each player and a Penguins baseball. Fans that already have a ticket to the Penguins game on April 7th can purchase a Meet and Greet ticket for $30.
Luzinski and Greene will also be signing autographs on the concourse from 6:00pm - 6:45pm. Admission to the session is $10 and also includes a photo and autograph from each player.
Tickets must be purchased through the Penguins' Front Office by calling (570) 208-PENS.
Luzinski spent eleven seasons with the Phillies organization and was the starting left fielder for Philadelphia's 1980 World Series Champion team. He was a four-time All-Star and ranks sixth all-time on the Phillies with 223 home runs.
Greene pitched for the Phillies from 1990-95 and was a part of the squad that reached the 1993 World Series. He threw the eighth no-hitter in team history, defeating the Montreal Expos 2-0 on May 23, 1991.
American Hockey League Stories from March 7, 2012
- Griffins' Third Period Rally Falls Short - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rivermen Come from Down Three to Beat Barons - Peoria Rivermen
- Stars Score Dramatic 5-4 OT Win to Open Home Stand - Texas Stars
- Rodin's Pair Helps Chicago Clinch Third Straight Amtrak Rivalry - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals Bitten by Wolves 5-2 - Milwaukee Admirals
- Phantoms Weekly - Adirondack Phantoms
- Gameday Preview: Grand Rapids at Texas - Texas Stars
- Lightning Recall Dustin Tokarski from Admirals, Reassign Goaltender Pat Nagle - Norfolk Admirals
- Guns 'N Hoses to Benefit Special Olympics - Adirondack Phantoms
- Rampage to Host Bike Rodeo this Sunday - San Antonio Rampage
- Canadiens Reassign Leblanc and Engqvist to Bulldogs - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Heat Sign Ruegsegger to PTO - Abbotsford Heat
- Penguins Release Fogal from PTO - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Whale's CT Hockey Hall of Fame Night this Saturday - Connecticut Whale
- Hauswirth Sent to Idaho - Texas Stars
- Lehner Leads B-Sens to 2-0 Shutout Victory Over Marlies - Binghamton Senators
- Admirals Have Light Week on Tap - Milwaukee Admirals
- Former Phillies Luzinski and Greene Visiting Penguins on April 7 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Conner Returns to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Win a Camero at Sunday's IceHogs-Admirals Game - Rockford IceHogs
- B-Sens Recall Forward Corey Cowick from Elmira - Binghamton Senators
- B-Sens Weekly - Binghamton Senators
- Griffins and Red Wings Extend Affiliation Through 2016-17 - Grand Rapids Griffins
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Heat Vs Aeros Game Preview - Abbotsford Heat
- Crunch Team up with Six Flags Great Escape for Park Pass Night - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.