Dayton Gems Acquire Zulyniak in Trade with MissouriDecember 6, 2011 - Central Hockey League (CHL) - Dayton Gems
Zulyniak, a 26 year old native of Winnipeg, Manitoba, joins the Gems after appearing in fifteen games with the Missouri Mavericks this season, notching three points from the blueline.
A four year letter winner at Lakehead University, Zulyniak played 12 professional games for the Victoria Salmon Kings of the ECHL at the end of his freshman season before returning for four more seasons at the Canadian college located in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Zulyniak will be in a Gems sweater when the Gems travel to the Ford Center on Friday to battle the first place Evansville IceMen at 8:15pm.
The Gems return home on Saturday night to host the Quad City Mallards on Cassano's Italian Ice inside Hara Arena at 7pm. Tickets are now available by calling the Gems ticket office at 275-7777 or by visiting www.DaytonGems.com . Discounted tickets are also available for groups of ten or more, and include special group perks. Call 275-7777 for details.
Central Hockey League Stories from December 6, 2011
- Rush Fall Just Short Against Mallards by 3-2 Score - Rapid City Rush
- Bucks Lose in Heartbreaker - Laredo Bucks
- Killer Bees Fall to Americans 4-3 - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Mallards Drop Rush 3-2 - Quad City Mallards
- NYTEX Sports adds Tier 1 Hockey in New York - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Quad City's David McKee Named Oakley CHL Goaltender of the Week - CHL
- Mallards' McKee Named Oakley CHL Goaltender of the Week - Quad City Mallards
- Thunder to Find New Place on the Radio Dial - Wichita Thunder
- Mavericks Make Roster Moves - Missouri Mavericks
- CHL-TV Introduces 5 and 10 Game Packs - CHL
- Dayton Gems Acquire Zulyniak in Trade with Missouri - Dayton Gems
- Area Family in Need to Receive a Dayton Gems Christmas - Dayton Gems
- Oilers Weekly Update - Tulsa Oilers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.