CHL-TV Introduces 5 and 10 Game Packs
December 6, 2011 - Central Hockey League (CHL) News Release
GLENDALE, AZ (December 6, 2011) - The Central Hockey League (CHL) and NeuLion, Inc. (TSN:NLN), the true end-to-end technology service provider for delivering live and on-demand content to any Internet-enabled device, today announced that 5-Game and 10-Game Packs are now available to CHL fans.
CHL-TV is the exclusive home for online broadcasts of CHL games and now fans have the opportunity to purchase multi-game packs for a discounted price from the individual game pricing. For just $30.00, viewers can purchase 5-Game Packs ($6.00 per game) and for $55.00 they can get a 10-Game Pack ($5.50 per game). Individual game pricing is $7.00 per game. With the multi-game packs, fans can watch any game on the CHL-TV schedule.
Visit http://chltv.neulion.com/chltv/ to check it out today!
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from December 6, 2011
- Rush Fall Just Short Against Mallards by 3-2 Score - Rapid City Rush
- Bucks Lose in Heartbreaker - Laredo Bucks
- Killer Bees Fall to Americans 4-3 - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Mallards Drop Rush 3-2 - Quad City Mallards
- NYTEX Sports adds Tier 1 Hockey in New York - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Quad City's David McKee Named Oakley CHL Goaltender of the Week - CHL
- Mallards' McKee Named Oakley CHL Goaltender of the Week - Quad City Mallards
- Thunder to Find New Place on the Radio Dial - Wichita Thunder
- Mavericks Make Roster Moves - Kansas City Mavericks
- CHL-TV Introduces 5 and 10 Game Packs - CHL
- Dayton Gems Acquire Zulyniak in Trade with Missouri - Dayton Gems
- Area Family in Need to Receive a Dayton Gems Christmas - Dayton Gems
- Oilers Weekly Update - Tulsa Oilers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.