Union Return To MLS To Play Against Houston Dynamo After A Bye WeekMay 24, 2010 - Major League Soccer (MLS) Philadelphia Union
As part of the preparations for the upcoming Manchester United Tour in the U.S. this summer, Manchester United Legend Denis Irwin and Philadelphia Union CEO & Operating Partner Nick Sakiewicz will be participating in a media roundtable on Tuesday, May 25 at the Lincoln Financial Field. The luncheon will begin at 1:00 p.m. EST. Please refer to the complete schedule below for further details.
Training will be open to media for photos and b-roll for approximately 15 minutes each day. Those planning on attending any session can confirm the time and location of that day's training by calling (610) 497-8186. We request that all interviews take place following practice at 1:00 p.m.
The complete training and appearance schedule is listed below.
Major League Soccer Stories from May 24, 2010
- Earthquakes Weekly Update - San Jose Earthquakes
- FC Dallas Will Face 2010 UEFA Champions League Winner Inter Milan at Pizza Hut Park on August 5 - FC Dallas
- Houston in First Place on goUSAbid.com On-Line Petition to Host FIFA World Cup - Houston Dynamo
- Fire Return To League Play Before Challenging A.C. Milan - Chicago Fire
- Sounders FC News & Notes - Seattle Sounders FC
- Kansas City Wizards Face Real Salt Lake - Sporting Kansas City
- Academy For Ticket Sales Representatives Of MLS - MLS
- Rapids Announce 2010 Official Youth Soccer Tournament Series - Colorado Rapids
- Defender Jhon Kennedy Hurtado Placed On Injured Reserve - Seattle Sounders FC
- Red Bulls Host Colorado Wednesday In USOC - New York Red Bulls
- Columbus Crew Forward Emilio Renteria Named MLS Player Of The Week - Columbus Crew
- Chicago Fire Soccer Club In The Community Update - Chicago Fire
- WCSA Announces RFK Stadium Parking Lot 8 Repaving Complete - D.C. United
- Union Return To MLS To Play Against Houston Dynamo After A Bye Week - Philadelphia Union
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.