Ice Dogs + Thongs = Desperate Housewives NightNovember 15, 2006 - ECHL (ECHL) - Long Beach Ice Dogs Press Release
As per every Friday night game, there will be $2 beers from 6:00 pm to 7:30pm with $2 hot dogs all game long. The Girls of the Lingerie Bowl will be on hand before the game for a special "Meet and Greet" which will include a picture and autograph session.
As part of the "Desperate Housewives" promotion, the first 1,000 ladies in attendance will receive an authentic Ice Dogs thong. These limited edition one size fits all thongs are sure to be a hit, so all ladies make sure to arrive early because they will be go fast!
The Ice Dogs "Golden Sombrero" giveaway is now up to $9,000! If one Ice Dog player scores 4 goals before the end of overtime, a name will be drawn and one lucky fan will win $9,000! In the event that one Ice Dog player scores a hat trick (3 goals), one lucky fan will win $100! If no one wins the jackpot, we will keep adding $100 for a hat trick and $1000 for a Golden Sombrero to the jackpot after every game until someone wins either jackpot.
Fans can also donate to the Holiday Canned Food Drive and receive a FREE TICKET to an Ice Dogs game on either January 3rd 2007 or January 7th 2007.
Friday night's game vs. the Utah Grizzlies starts at 7:30 pm, with doors opening at 6:00pm. Season tickets and group sales for the 2006-07 season are on sale now. Click on the TEAMLINE logo on www.icedogs.com for a free AUDIO feed or pay $6 for the VIDEO portion of the game. Call (562) ICE-DOGS for visit www.icedogs.com for more information.
ECHL Stories from November 15, 2006
- Trenton beats Chiefs, 4-3 - Johnstown Chiefs
- Victoria Salmon Kings game notes - Victoria Salmon Kings
- Teddy Bear Toss Returns to Alaska - Alaska Aces
- Ice Dogs + Thongs = Desperate Housewives Night - Long Beach Ice Dogs
- Titans fend off Chiefs, 4-3 - Trenton Devils
- Greg Hogeboom and Dany Roussin Recalled To Manchester - Reading Royals
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Bombers game to reflect Buckeye football madness - Dayton Bombers
- Gas Fill Up Giveaway on Saturday - Bakersfield Condors
- Three key Aces promoted to AHL - Alaska Aces
- Busenburg Recalled to Hershey - South Carolina Stingrays
- Fraser Named Runner-Up for ECHL Weekly Award - South Carolina Stingrays
- Royals Seek To Spread Holiday Cheer With Season Of Giving' - Reading Royals
- Lang, McKee runners up for weekly awards - Augusta Lynx
- Nailers Power Hour to debut Thursday - Wheeling Nailers
- ECHL Today - ECHL
- Ladies Night tonight - Fresno Falcons
- Thunder weekly - Stockton Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.