Wranglers' Lucero named Ticket Executive of the Year
Las Vegas, NV- The ECHL announced on Tuesday that Danielle Lucero, who is the Senior Ticket Account Executive for the Las Vegas Wranglers, and Kelly Clutter, who is the Director of Team Sales and Game Night Operations for the Wheeling Nailers, have received the ECHL Ticket Executive of the Year Award.
Lucero joined the Wranglers in June 2003 and was named Senior Ticket Account Executive on June 28, 2005. Prior to joining the Wranglers, she assisted in media relations for the Colorado Avalanche of the National Hockey League as well as working for KKFN-AM 950 The Fan and KMGH-TV Channel 7. Lucero was awarded a bachelor's degree in sports communication from Metropolitan State College of Denver.
The ECHL raised its average attendance for the third straight year in 2005-06 drawing 3,934,794 for 900 games which is an average of 4,372 per game, an increase of more than nine percent from 2004-05 and the largest per-game average since 1999-2000. Six teams surpassed 200,000 and nine teams averaged 5,000 per game for the first time since 1999-2000 as the league welcomed 39 sellout crowds and 13 of the 22 returning teams raised their average attendance from a year ago.
The Wranglers play all 36 home games at the Orleans Arena, located at the Orleans Hotel and Casino at 4500 W. Tropicana Avenue. Seat packages to see the Wranglers play at the Orleans Arena for the upcoming 2006-07 season are now on sale, starting as low as $157. Call (702) 471-PUCK (7825) for more information or visit www.lasvegaswranglers.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from June 14, 2006
- Titans Tab Williams as assistant coach - Trenton Devils
- Curtin and Plourde Re-sign with Falcons - Fresno Falcons
- Wranglers' Lucero named Ticket Executive of the Year - Las Vegas Wranglers
- San Diego Receives ECHL Marketing Award - San Diego Gulls
- San Diego Gulls Receive ECHL Marketing Award - San Diego Gulls
- Thunder Receives ECHL Ticket Department Award - Stockton Thunder
- Dallas Stars sign one-year affiliation extension with Steelheads - Idaho Steelheads
- Wheeling's Clutter, Las Vegas' Lucero Share Ticket Award - ECHL
- Clutter Receives ECHL Ticket Executive of the Year Award - Wheeling Nailers
- Wranglers named as ticket staff of the year - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Las Vegas, Stockton Share Ticket Department Award - ECHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Las Vegas Wranglers Stories
- Las Vegas Wranglers to Return to the Ice for 2015-16 Season
- Wranglers' Season Comes to Close with 3-2 Game Four Loss to Aces
- Wranglers Fall in Game Three at Home to Alaska, 5-1
- Wranglers Fall to Aces in Game Two Nail-Biter, 3-1
- Wranglers Dropped by Aces in Game One, 5-1