Woodchucks Promote Kayla Zenner to Assistant General Manager
Wausau, WIS - The Wisconsin Woodchucks are pleased to announce the promotion of Kayla Zenner to the position of Assistant General Manager. Kayla is entering her third season with the Woodchucks, after serving two years as the Marketing & Service Coordinator. In her new role, Kayla will continue to be responsible for corporate sponsorships, marketing, group sales and ticket operations.
"The Woodchucks are very fortunate to have a person with Kayla's talent, creativity and drive," stated team owner Mark Macdonald. "In a very short time she has become a leader for the team handling all aspects of sales, operations and digital media. For many fans, Kayla has become the face of the Woodchucks and this promotion reflects her importance."
Kayla has her Bachelor's in Sociology from Marquette University and her Master's in Sports Administration from Northwestern University. In addition to her work with the Woodchucks, Kayla is active in the Wausau area through various young professional organizations.
Images from this story
Wisconsin Woodchucks Assistant General Manager Kayla Zenner
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from April 29, 2019
- Rafters Announce 2019 Weekly Promotions - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Rox Announce 2019 Promotional Schedule - St. Cloud Rox
- Stingers to Hold Part-Time Job Fair May 9th - Willmar Stingers
- Woodchucks Promote Kayla Zenner to Assistant General Manager - Wisconsin Woodchucks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Wisconsin Woodchucks Stories
- Woodchucks Split Sunday Doubleheader with Wisconsin Rapids
- Woodchucks Split Season Series with Traverse City After Long Rain Delay
- Woodchucks Defeat League-Leading Pit Spitters at Home
- Woodchucks Win Slugfest against Growlers
- Woodchucks Use Complete Performance to Beat Growlers