Wolves Extend Streak to Five
The Watertown Wolves came into Friday nights game hoping to extend the streak. After taking down Danbury for the first time this year the Wolves were in good form.
The first period saw Deric Boudreau score the first of the period. The Wolves top line has been buzzing. Nathan Pellagra would score two minutes later on a shot from the hashmarks. Joseph Deveny would give the Wolves the lead to close out the period.
The second period saw Battle Creek come on hard, getting a few chances on Jeremy Pomnville. There was few penalties in the game, resulting in the periods going by fast as both teams tried to cycle the puck. Deric Boudreau would score again, being in position to make a quick shot from the slot.
The third saw the Wolves step up their forecheck. Deric Boudreau would score his third goal to get the hat trick and close out the game for the Wolves. The boys were in top shape. They are back in action tomorrow night at 7 pm at home against Battle Creek.
• Discuss this story on the Federal Prospects Hockey League message board...
Federal Prospects Hockey League Stories from January 31, 2020
- Wolves Extend Streak to Five - Watertown Wolves
- Danville Scores Four Straight to cut through Delaware Lead - Danville Dashers
- Elmira Cools Streaking River Dragons, 4-1 - Elmira Enforcers
- Prowlers Defeat Ice Breakers 4-2 on Friday Night - Port Huron Prowlers
- DK Stops 46 in 3-2 Triumph over T-Birds - Danbury Hat Tricks
- Familiar Faces Return as Dashers Host Thunder - Danville Dashers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.