Wings Offense Stalls over Weekend in Bismarck
Andrew Miller shut the door and blanked the Aberdeen Wings as he made 30 saves in a 2-0 win on Saturday night. With the victory, the Bobcats are just four points out of first place with nine games remaining. Lars RÃ¶dne scored his 20th goal of the season with help from Jacob Marti and Ethan Gauer during the second period and that would be all the offense the Bobcats would need until Adam Stacho's empty netter sealed it. Jake Sibell made 23 saves in the loss for Aberdeen.
No time to rest as the two teams will be meeting at the Odde this coming Friday & Saturday! Despite the weekend woes the Wings still hold a 4 point lead in the NAHL Central Division, making this coming weekend even bigger as we hit the home stretch of the regular season. Tickets are on sale NOW at any of the C-Express locations in Aberdeen, or upgrade to a reserved ticket at the door!
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from March 8, 2020
- McCarthy Nets Game-Winner and Blessing Earns Shutout as Pilots Win 1-0 - Topeka Pilots
- Wings Offense Stalls over Weekend in Bismarck - Aberdeen Wings
- Bugs Bounce Brahmas in OT - Shreveport Mudbugs
- Titans Defeat Rebels 2-1 to Split Weekend Series - New Jersey Titans
- Bulls Fall to Brown Bears on Saturday Night - Amarillo Bulls
- Jacks Drop Close 1-0 Game to Pilots - Odessa Jackalopes
- Ice Wolves Tender Forward Nikolai Dulak - New Mexico Ice Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.