Wings Give up 3 in the 3rd, Fall 5-4 Friday
Aberdeen 4 @ Minot 5 - Keenan Lund's goal with 3:34 remaining was the difference as the Minot Minotauros held off the Aberdeen Wings to win 5-4 on Friday night. With the win, the Minotauros are heading to the postseason. Andrew Kangas potted a pair of goals and an assist while Taylor Lantz finished the night with four assists. Fritz Belilse and Didrik Henbrant also scored for Minot in the victory. Nicholas Grabko made 27 saves to grab the win while Matt Vernon made 32 saves.
The two teams will meet again tonight. Puck drop is scheduled for 7:35. You can watch the action at Buffalo Wings & Rings in Aberdeen or on HockeyTV.com. Listen on 94.1 The Rock HubCityRadio.com or the Rock App.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from March 16, 2019
- IceRays Suffer First Shootout Loss of Season - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Bugs Power Past Pilots - Shreveport Mudbugs
- Maryland Climbs to Win off Mountain's OT Winner - Maryland Black Bears
- Hot Goaltender Stifles Bruins, Fall to Blizzard 4-1 - Austin Bruins
- Tomahawks Fall to Northeast 4-3 in Overtime - Johnstown Tomahawks
- Titans Lose to the Knights, 2-1, in Overtime - New Jersey Junior Titans
- McCarthy Scores Clutch Game-Winning Goal in Overtime, Pilots Knock off Mudbugs 2-1 - Topeka Pilots
- Quick Hits: NAHL Game 53 Preview - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Knights
- Today Is CASA Night - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Wings Give up 3 in the 3rd, Fall 5-4 Friday - Aberdeen Wings
- Knights Move into Playoff Spot with Shutout Win - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Knights
- Jackalopes Fall 7-2 in Amarillo - Odessa Jackalopes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.