Wings Get SO Win Friday
Riley Murphy scored the only goal in the shootout and it gave the Aberdeen Wings a 2-1 win over the Bismarck Bobcats. The win extended the Wings' points streak to 10 games. Jakob Breault tallied the only goal in regulation for Aberdeen while George Grannis had the lone goal for Bismarck. Both goaltenders played well as Henry Welsch stopped 33 of 34 for Aberdeen and Ryan Ullan made 29 saves for the Bobcats.
The two teams will meet again tonight, this time in Bismarck. This will be the first trip to the North Dakota Capitol this season, as they look to extend their lead in the NAHL Central Division! Puck drop is scheduled for 7:15pm! There are still spots left on the fan bus that will leave at 1:30 from the Odde. Cost is $60 and includes your game ticket. If you can't make the bus plan to head to Buffalo Wings & Rings in Aberdeen or log on to HockeyTV.com. Tune into 94.1 The Rock, HubCityRadio.com or The Rock App to listen to the game!
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from December 14, 2019
- Brahmas Down Bugs - Shreveport Mudbugs
- Bruins Fall in Shootout to Minot, 3-2 - Austin Bruins
- Bulls Blank Ice Wolves in Teddy Bear Toss Victory - Amarillo Bulls
- Chippewa Steel Split Series With Magicians - Chippewa Steel
- Black Bears Cruise to Second Victory over Nordiques - Maryland Black Bears
- Brown Bears Blank Jr. Blues - Kenai River Brown Bears
- Tomahawks Split Weekend Series, Beat Titans - Johnstown Tomahawks
- Knights Sweep Series with Rebels in Overtime Win - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Knights
- Pilots Knock off Jackalopes 3-2 for Fifth Straight Win - Topeka Pilots
- Wings Get SO Win Friday - Aberdeen Wings
- Power Play Propels Titans to 6-2 Win over Tomahawks - New Jersey Titans
- Bugs Breeze by Brahmas - Shreveport Mudbugs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.