Warriors Recall Jordan Poole and Transfer Nico Mannion to Golden State
SANTA CRUZ, CA - The Golden State Warriors have recalled guard Jordan Poole and transferred Two-Way guard Nico Mannion to Golden State from the Santa Cruz Warriors, the team announced today.
Poole, 21, appeared in 11 games (all starts) with Santa Cruz, averaging 22.4 points (second in the G League), 5.3 rebounds and 3.6 assists in 33.4 minutes per game while hitting 45.1 percent from the field and helping Santa Cruz to a 9-3 record, tied for the second-best mark in the league.
Mannion, 19, appeared in nine games (all starts) with Santa Cruz, averaging 19.3 points, 6.9 assists, 3.3 rebounds and 1.78 steals in 33.1 minutes per game.
The Santa Cruz Warriors face the first place Erie Bayhawks Tuesday, March 2 at 8:00 a.m. (PST) on NBC Sports Bay Area.
For more information on the Santa Cruz Warriors, visit santacruzbasketball.com or call (831) 713-4400.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 1, 2021
- Clippers Beat by Hustle despite 43 from Fitts and Ford - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Greensboro Swarm Fall to Lakeland Magic - Greensboro Swarm
- Charge Fall to 905 in OT - Canton Charge
- Warriors Recall Jordan Poole and Transfer Nico Mannion to Golden State - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Blue Coats Beat NBA G League Ignite for Eighth Win - Delaware Blue Coats
- Blue Falls to Nets in Overtime - Oklahoma City Blue
- Long Island Nets Outlast Blue in Overtime - Long Island Nets
- Hustle Fall to Wolves Despite Big Games from Boatwright and Stockton - Memphis Hustle
- Knicks Fall to Wolves - Westchester Knicks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Santa Cruz Warriors Stories
- Jordan Poole Named to All-NBA G League Third Team
- Kaiser Permanente Arena to Become Vaccination Site
- Axel Toupane Signs Two-Way Contract with Milwaukee Bucks
- Warriors, Kaiser Permanente and the Athletes' Corner Donate 50,280 Meals to Second Harvest Food Bank Santa Cruz County
- Warriors Season Ends with Loss to Magic, 108-96