Warriors Assign Kevon Looney to Santa Cruz Warriors
OAKLAND, Calif. - The Golden State Warriors have assigned forward Kevon Looney to the Santa Cruz Warriors of the NBA Development League, the team announced today. Looney will be available for tomorrow's road game against the Austin Spurs, which tips off at 5:30 p.m. (PDT).
Looney has appeared in three games (one start) with Santa Cruz this season, averaging 13.7 points on 57.6 percent from the field to go with 12.3 rebounds in 22.0 minutes. The 6'9", 220-pound forward has appeared in 51 games (four starts) with Golden State this season, averaging 2.6 points and 2.4 rebounds in 8.6 minutes.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 22, 2017
- Warriors Assign Kevon Looney to Santa Cruz Warriors - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Bighorns Partner with Zubaz for Theme Jersey Night - Reno Bighorns
- Bighorns Fall on the Road to Delaware - Reno Bighorns
- Mad Ants Partake in NBA D-League Go Green Week - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Warriors Rout Rio Grande Valley - Santa Cruz Warriors
- RGV Vipers Can Not Complete Comeback - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Bulls Cruise Past Knicks to Complete Season Sweep of Westchester - Windy City Bulls
- Rally Attempt Falls Short as Westchester Knicks Suffer Season Series Sweep to Bulls - Westchester Knicks
- Stagnant Offense Dooms Energy in Loss to Spurs - Iowa Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Santa Cruz Warriors Stories
- Tonight's Game Between the Santa Cruz Warriors and Stockton Kings Game Rescheduled for February 20, 2019
- Santa Cruz Warriors Guard Darius Morris Earns NBA G League Player of the Week
- Warriors Reach 7-0 Record by Surviving Northern Arizona Suns 99-92
- Santa Cruz Warriors Notch Sixth Consecutive Win Tonight over South Bay Lakers, 97-89
- Santa Cruz Warriors Continue Winning Streak with 115-112 Win over Northern Arizona Suns