Upper Level Grey Cup Seats Sold Out
Toronto - The 2007 Grey Cup Festival Committee is thrilled to announce that the upper bowl of Rogers Centre for the Grey Cup game on November 25 is sold out! With the exception of a few singles and obstructed view seats, the entire upper level has been sold.
Brad Watters, General Manager, Grey Cup 2007, commented, "We are overwhelmed by the pace of ticket sales for Grey Cup. The Toronto market has embraced Canada's game and welcomed it back after a 15 year absence. This is sure to be the party of the year!"
Details of the Grey Cup Festival will be announced at a launch party on Monday, May 28 at 4:00 p.m. at Ultra Supper Club in downtown Toronto.
The Toronto Argonauts home opener on June 28 will have a special Grey Cup theme to show fans a bit of what's to come in November. Lower bowl tickets for Grey Cup are available at Ticketmaster at (416) 872-5000 or at www.ticketmaster.ca. Act now to avoid disappointment.
An annual tradition celebrated by Canadians from coast-to-coast since 1909, the Grey Cup is Canada's largest professional sporting event. In addition to the thousands filling Rogers Centre on Sunday, November 25, the Grey Cup will be watched by millions of fans across Canada on CBC and RDS and in more than 160 countries around the globe. Toronto last hosted the Grey Cup in 1992 when Calgary defeated Winnipeg 24-10.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from May 24, 2007
- Riders add three Canadians to roster - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Three More Added To Stampeder Roster - Calgary Stampeders
- Linebacker Walter Spencer released - Calgary Stampeders
- Bombers haul in receiver Edwards - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Upper Level Grey Cup Seats Sold Out - Toronto Argonauts
- Lions' owner David Braley donates $5 million to St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton - B.C. Lions
- Bombers renew partnership with Labatt - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Wide receiver duo sign with Eskimos - Edmonton Eskimos
- Ticats Announce Partnership With Dave Whitlock and Whitlock Motorsports - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Draft a Lion sold out for 2007 - B.C. Lions
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.