Tonight's Legends Game Versus Power Postponed Due to Inclement Weather
WHITAKER BANK BALLPARK (Lexington, KY) - Tonight's Lexington Legends game facing the West Virginia Power has been postponed due to inclement weather. The Legends and Power will play a double-header tomorrow, July 21 beginning at 5:05 p.m. Gates will open at 4:30 p.m. The second game will begin approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of the first game. Tickets for tonight's game are good for any Legends game for the rest of the 2018 season.
For all military; active, retired and veterans, we encourage you to come to Whitaker Bank Ballpark next Friday, July 27th for T-Mobile Veterans Appreciation night, where ALL military, active, retired and veterans will receive a free ticket. There will also be sensory friendly fireworks following this game thanks to AARP.
The Legends, a Class A affiliate of the Kansas City Royals and member of the South Atlantic League, play all home games at Whitaker Bank Ballpark in Lexington, Kentucky. For ticket information, call (859) 422-7867 or visit LexingtonLegends.com.
• Discuss this story on the South Atlantic League message board...
South Atlantic League Stories from July 20, 2018
- Cancel Notches 100th Career Victory as a Manager - Asheville Tourists
- Jarrett Busts Bat, Grounds 'Hoppers in Walkoff - Delmarva Shorebirds
- Tourists Even Series with 5-4 Win over Drive - Greenville Drive
- Aparicio Homers as 'Dads Beat Kannapolis 4-1 - Hickory Crawdads
- Suns Shell BlueClaws in 14-2 Victory on Friday - Hagerstown Suns
- Suns Roll to 14-2 Win over Claws on Friday - Lakewood BlueClaws
- Bullpen Strong, Ramos Extends Scoreless Streak on Friday - Columbia Fireflies
- RiverDogs Swept in Double-Header by Braves - Charleston RiverDogs
- Gavin and Ramos Lead Augusta to Victory - Augusta GreenJackets
- Doubleheader Sweep for the Rome Braves 4-1, 7-1 - Rome Braves
- Friday's Road Contest in Lexington Postponed - West Virginia Power
- Tonight's Legends Game Versus Power Postponed Due to Inclement Weather - Lexington Legends
- West Virginia Power: Game Notes (July 20) - West Virginia Power
- Fireflies Game Notes: July 20 vs. Augusta (Game 94) - Columbia Fireflies
- Hickory Crawdads Weekly Recap - Hickory Crawdads
- Shorebirds Present Donation to BBBS of the Eastern Shore - Delmarva Shorebirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lexington Legends Stories
- Kentucky Coal Association Signs on as $.25 Hot Dog Sponsor
- Three Legends Players Named Royals Pitcher and Players of the Year
- Legends Join MiLB's "Copa De La Diversion" for 2019
- Lexington Legends Take Series Lead in SAL Championship Series
- Melendez Mashes Legends to Game Two Victory in SAL Championship Series