Tom Parisi Returns to South Carolina
ORLANDO, Fla. - The South Carolina Stingrays, proud ECHL affiliate of the NHL's Washington Capitals, have announced Sunday that defenseman Tom Parisi has been released from his professional tryout agreement by the AHL's Belleville Senators and will rejoin the Stingrays.
During his time with Belleville, Parisi appeared in two contests and recorded two assists.
The 26-year-old blueliner appeared in 13 games with South Carolina earlier this season, totaling 12 points with five goals and seven assists. At the time of his call-up, Parisi was leading the ECHL with a +14 rating and was tied for first in goal scoring and fourth in points. The Commack, N.Y. native was also second among defenders with 51 shots on goal.
South Carolina is back in action on Monday night in Orlando at the Amway Center when they take on the Solar Bears for the fifth time this season at 7 p.m.
- The Stingrays return home for five games in December! Tickets for all of the team's upcoming 2019-20 home contests are on sale now via Ticketmaster.
Images from this story
South Carolina Stingrays defenseman Tom Parisi
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 1, 2019
- Americans Close out Two-Game Set in Tulsa with a 5-2 Loss - Allen Americans
- Oilers Bounce Back Big, Defeat Allen 5-2 - Tulsa Oilers
- Walleye Score Four Times in Second Period, Hold off Nailers - Toledo Walleye
- Mavericks Ride First Period to Win over Wichita - Wichita Thunder
- Mavs Blowout Thunder 6-2, Complete Weekend Sweep - Kansas City Mavericks
- Foget's Two Points Not Enough as Beast Lose in Overtime - Brampton Beast
- Wheeling's Comeback Falls Short against Toledo - Wheeling Nailers
- Verbeek's OT Goal Propels Thunder to Bounce Back Victory - Adirondack Thunder
- Komets Spoil Wings' Return Home - Kalamazoo Wings
- ECHL Announces Fine, Suspension - ECHL
- ECHL Transactions - December 1 - ECHL
- Tom Parisi Returns to South Carolina - South Carolina Stingrays
- Former Thunder Netminder Makes FIrst NHL Start for Florida - Wichita Thunder
- Oilers Can't Capitalize on Strong Start, Fall 6-3 to Allen - Tulsa Oilers
- Parks Stops 49 as Rush Take Series against Idaho - Rapid City Rush
- Grizzlies Insider Adam Turner on 5-4 Win - Utah Grizzlies
- Big First Period Helps Allen to 6-3 Win over Tulsa - Allen Americans
- Roe's Career-Night Helps 'Blades Salvage Point in Series Finale - Florida Everblades
- Grizzlies Win 5-4 Shootout Thriller - Utah Grizzlies
- Steelheads Come up Short in Comeback, Fall 4-2 to Rapid City - Idaho Steelheads
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.