"Together We Rise": Columbus Crew SC Tickets for Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs Now on Sale
COLUMBUS - Columbus Crew SC today announced its "Pay As We Play" plan for postseason tickets is now on sale to Season Ticket Members. The on sale for Season Ticket Members comes on the heels of the Club's unveil of its "Together We Rise" campaign surrounding the Club's berth into the Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs. Crew SC's "Pay As We Play" package includes any potential Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoff matches Crew SC hosts at MAPFRE Stadium through the Eastern Conference Championship. Crew SC clinched a berth in the Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs this past Sunday by defeating New York City FC 3-1.
Season Ticket Members can purchase up to four "Pay As We Play" packages to the following potential Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs matches: the Eastern Conference Play-In Round, the Eastern Conference First Round, the Eastern Conference Semifinals and the Eastern Conference Championship, with all match details to be determined. A potential 2020 MLS Cup match is not included in the "Pay As We Play" plan, but additional information will be provided should tickets become available. At this time, the "Pay As We Play" plan is only available to Season Ticket Members.
As part of their "Pay As We Play" plan eligibility, Season Ticket Members have the option to purchase any available seat location in MAPFRE Stadium including locations outside of their current level, price point or location. "Pods" of two or four tickets are also available for purchase, subject to availability. Payments for each round will be charged as home matches are confirmed and pricing will reflect a special discount. Season Ticket Members interested in purchasing a plan should contact the Membership Services Team (614-447-2739, ext. 1 or email@example.com) or visit columbuscrewsc.com for updated information.
Capacity at MAPFRE Stadium will again be significantly reduced and all individuals will be expected to follow guidelines outlined as part of the Club's Responsible Restart Plan. Purchasing "Pay As We Play" packages will help ensure playoff seating. Individual match tickets are subject to availability and additional information will be provided should individual match tickets become available.
Parking is set to be available through the presale. All parking passes will be mobile and must be purchased in advance. No parking payments will be accepted on-site. No tailgating will be permitted in the MAPFRE Stadium parking lots. MAPFRE Stadium is a cashless environment for the remainder of the season and supporters should be prepared to use a payment card for all in-stadium purchases. Cash2Card machines are available at the stadium.
This season, 18 total clubs will compete in the Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs: 10 clubs from the Eastern Conference and eight clubs from the Western Conference. The top eight teams in the Western Conference will qualify directly to Round 1. In the Eastern Conference, only the top six seeds will qualify directly to Round 1, while seeds 7, 8, 9 and 10 will each compete in a play-in match. The No. 7 seed will face the No. 10 seed and the No. 8 seed will face the No. 9 seed. The lowest seed play-in winner will then advance to face the No. 1 seed, while the highest seed play-in winner will advance to face No. 2 seed.
2020 marks the Club's 16th all-time postseason berth, making the Crew one of only five clubs to achieve this feat in the League's 25-year history. Of those 16 playoffs berths, the Black & Gold have reached the Eastern Conference Semifinals on 13 occasions, the Eastern Conference Championships on seven occasions and MLS Cup in 2008 and 2015, winning the title in 2008. Notably, Crew SC is tied with the Chicago Fire for third-most wins (20) in the MLS Cup Playoffs, behind only the LA Galaxy (43) and D.C. United (29).
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 22, 2020
- Sporting Kansas City vs Colorado Rapids: Preview: October 24, 2020 - Colorado Rapids
- Timbers Travel to Face Seattle Sounders FC Tonight at CenturyLink Field - Portland Timbers
- Storylines: City vs. Inter Miami CF - Orlando City SC
- Inter Miami CF to Host Orlando City SC on Saturday - Inter Miami CF
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at Nashville SC - New England Revolution
- Sporting Kansas City vs Colorado Rapids: Keys to the Match: October 24, 2020 - Colorado Rapids
- Nashville SC Attack Clicks in Decisive Win over FC Dallas - Nashville SC
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs Portland Timbers - October 22, 2020 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Homegrowns Cole Bassett, Sam Vines Leading the Way for Colorado - Colorado Rapids
- Columbus Crew SC Signs Captain Jonathan Mensah to Multi-Year Contract Extension - Columbus Crew SC
- "Together We Rise": Columbus Crew SC Tickets for Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs Now on Sale - Columbus Crew SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Columbus Crew SC Stories
- Columbus Crew Announces Pair of International Call-Ups
- Columbus Crew Acquires Defender Milos Degenek
- Columbus Crew Signs Defender Will Sands Following Trade with New York City FC
- Columbus Crew Appoints Marc Nicholls as Technical Director
- Haslam Sports Group Names Kristin Bernert President of Business Operations for the Columbus Crew