Tigers Attending NHL Camps
Medicine Hat, AB - The Medicine Hat Tigers announced today that four players have been invited to attend NHL training camps.
Cole Sillinger, Dru Krebs, Garin Bjorklund and Lukas Svejkovsky have all been invited to attend NHL training camps. Two Tigers were selected in the 2021 NHL Entry Draft with Cole Sillinger being selected 12th overall in the first round by the Columbus Blue Jackets, while Dru Krebs was selected by the Washington Capitals in the 6th round, 176th overall. Two more Tigers who were selected in the 2020 NHL Entry draft will officially attend there first pro camps after training camps were limited in 2020 due to COVID-19. Lukas Svejkovsky (4th round, 108th overall - Pittsburgh) and Garin Bjorklund (6th round, 179th overall - Washington) will attend.
All four players have already departed or will depart shortly to their respective camps.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from September 10, 2021
- Pats Start Pre-Season with 5-4 Win over ICE - Regina Pats
- Chiefs Shut out in Opening Pre-Season Game at Everett, 2-0 - Spokane Chiefs
- Winterhawks Cruise to Impressive Win over Seattle in Preseason Debut - Portland Winterhawks
- Former Oil King Keeler Brings Plenty of Experience, Leadership, to Rebels - Red Deer Rebels
- Sidewalk Sale Taking Place Tomorrow - Saskatoon Blades
- Victoria Royals Announce 2021-22 Hockey Personnel - Victoria Royals
- Pats Ink Pair of Defencemen - Regina Pats
- Preseason Changes Unveiled - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Tigers Attending NHL Camps - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Oil Kings Announce Single Game Tickets to Go on Sale Next Week - Edmonton Oil Kings
- T-Birds Acquire Mason Dunsford from Portland - Seattle Thunderbirds
- Pats Open Pre-Season vs. ICE - Regina Pats
- Winterhawks Acquire Conditional Pick in 2023 for Dunsford - Portland Winterhawks
- Silvertips Sign 2005-Born Prospects, RW Kyan Grouette and D Logan Greenough - Everett Silvertips
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.