Tigers Announce Home Opener Festivities
Medicine Hat, AB - The Medicine Hat Tigers announced today the festivities for the home opener on September 21st, 2019.
Kal Tire will be hosted a tailgate party in the Canalta Centre parking lot starting at 5:00 p.m. They will be selling hot dogs, smokies, pop and water and the cost will be a donation to the Medicine Hat and District Food Bank brown bag lunch program.
The Tabbies will be taking on the Lethbridge Hurricanes in the back half of a home and home series to start their 50th anniversary season. Doors will open at 6:30 PM and fans are encouraged to be in their seats prior to the 7:30 start time for player introductions and a 50th anniversary tribute video.
The game will be brought to you by Kal Tire. The Medicine Hat and District Food Bank will be in CF Industries Community Corner.
Single game tickets can be purchased in person at the Canalta Centre Box Office or online through Ticketmaster.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from September 12, 2019
- Game One of WHL Exhibition Series in Dawson Creek Goes to Oil Kings - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Tigers Announce Home Opener Festivities - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Returning Players & Subtractions Cut Roster to 26 - Saskatoon Blades
- Raiders Swing Trade with Pats - Prince Albert Raiders
- Pats Acquire Rights to Forward Bryce Bader from Prince Albert - Regina Pats
- Broncos Acquire Brecon Wood from Seattle - Swift Current Broncos
- Gustafson Already a Steady Presence on Rebels Blueline - Red Deer Rebels
- T-Birds Acquire Ashton McNelly from Swift Current - Seattle Thunderbirds
- Mattson, Topping, and Lee on their way back to Kelowna - Kelowna Rockets
- Cougars Acquire Prospect from the Prince Albert Raiders - Prince George Cougars
- Raiders Complete Trade with Cougars - Prince Albert Raiders
- Winnipeg ICE Reassign 2003-Born Forwards Skyler Bruce, Chase Bertholet and Evan Waldie - Winnipeg Ice
- What Kings to Host Smart Like a Patroller Day - Brandon Wheat Kings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.