Tiger-Cats Re-Sign Offensive Lineman Ciraco
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats announced Friday the football club has re-signed national offensive lineman Darius Ciraco.
Ciraco, 24, has started at right guard in all of his 34-career Canadian Football League regular season appearances since being selected by the Tiger-Cats in the first round, sixth overall, in the 2018 CFL Draft. The 6-4, 292-pound native of Burlington, Ontario has also started four playoff games at right guard for the Ticats, including the 107th Grey Cup.
Ciraco, who was named Hamilton's 2018 Most Outstanding Rookie, played 28 regular season games for the University of Calgary from 2014 to 2017, suiting up at right guard, left tackle and centre on the offensive line. In 2015, Ciraco was named a Canada West All-Star and a Canadian Interuniversity Sport Second-Team All-Canadian. He was also part of the Dinos teams that won the Mitchell Bowl in 2016 as well as the Hardy Cup in 2016 and 2017.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from January 15, 2021
- Blue Bombers Add Three to Roster - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Riders Ink Deal with Defensive Lineman Tim Williams - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- EE Football Team Extends the Contracts of Walton and Williams - EE Football Team
- R.J. Harris and Avery Ellis Return to RedBlacks - Ottawa RedBlacks
- Lions Lock up RB Jamel Lyles and LB Dyshawn Davis - B.C. Lions
- Riders Extend Offensive Lineman Terran Vaughn - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Tiger-Cats Re-Sign Offensive Lineman Ciraco - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- RedBlacks Sign Linebacker Brad Cowan, Bring Back Three Others - Ottawa RedBlacks
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Agree to Terms on One-Year Extension with Grey Cup MVP Andrew Harris - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.