The Shop Named Official Merchandise Retailer of Indy Eleven
INDIANAPOLIS - Indy Eleven is proud to announce a partnership with The Shop that establishes the popular locally-based apparel company as the Official Merchandise Retailer of Indiana's Team.
"The Shop has proven itself in the Indianapolis market as a leader in fashion, comfort and design," said Indy Eleven President and CEO Greg Stremlaw. "We are excited about growing both of our brands together throughout Indiana."
The Shop will handle the team's game day merchandise sales operations at Lucas Oil Stadium beginning this Saturday, June 22, when Indy Eleven hosts Grateful Dead Night against Atlanta United 2 at 7:00 p.m. "The Indy Eleven Shop" merchandise stands located on the North and South concourses will feature a limited-edition Indy Eleven/Grateful Dead tie-dye tee-shirt designed by The Shop and available only at Saturday's game.
Indy Eleven merchandise designed by The Shop is also now available to order online at Shop.IndyEleven.com and TheShopIndy.com. In addition to new Indy Eleven designs and items available on game days, The Shop will also stock featured Boys in Blue merchandise, including tee-shirts and jerseys, in both of their standalone locations:
The Shop - Broad Ripple: 920 Broad Ripple Avenue
The Shop - Carmel: 14395 Clay Terrace Blvd., Suite 160
"We are excited to start our partnership with Indy Eleven and continue to provide innovative design and outstanding customer service to all Indy Eleven fans," said The Shop co-owner Brian Kelly.
"The Eleven have a passionate fan base that deserves the best in team apparel. We will bring that same passion in creating our product line, and our goal is to set the standard for fan apparel," said fellow The Shop co-owner Alex Janeczek. "Plus, this partnership brings us one step closer to our goal - access to a t-shirt cannon."
Founded in 2011, The Shop has specialized in producing civic-minded clothing that highlights Indianapolis landmarks, sports teams, historical figures and more. Indy Eleven joins Indianapolis Motor Speedway and IndyCar, Indianapolis Racers and multiple Indiana-based universities and organizations that currently licenses The Shop products.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from June 20, 2019
- Match Preview at El Paso Locomotive FC - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Preview: Nashville SC at Home for First Time in June to Face Ottawa Fury FC - Nashville SC
- San Antonio FC Travels to Face Fresno FC - San Antonio FC
- LouCity Players in the Gold Cup - Louisville City FC
- Preview: Riverhounds SC vs. New York Red Bulls II - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- Tigirlily to Return to Sing National Anthem on Saturday - Nashville SC
- The Shop Named Official Merchandise Retailer of Indy Eleven - Indy Eleven
- Republic FC to Host Club America U20s in an International Friendly - Sacramento Republic FC
- San Antonio FC and Silver & Black Give Back Announce Youth Soccer League - San Antonio FC
- Republic FC's July 6th Friendly Against Lobos BUAP Postponed Indefinitely - Sacramento Republic FC
- Energy FC Partners with Equinox Harvest - OKC Energy FC
- TeamLogic IT Joins USL's Preferred Supplier Program - USL
- Local Rookie Signs with Independence - Charlotte Independence
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Indy Eleven Stories
- Indy Eleven Teams with WISH-TV, MyINDY-TV 23 for 14 Regular Season Broadcasts
- Indy Eleven 2020 Regular Season Schedule Set
- Indy Eleven to Restart 2020 Season at Home Next Saturday, July 11
- Indy Eleven Learns Trio of Regional Group Foes for 2020 Season
- Indy Eleven Signs Ex-Notre Dame Defender Felicien Dumas