Tarantulas activate Bateman
[TOPEKA, KS.] - The Topeka Tarantulas of the Central Hockey League (CHL) announced today that the club has activated goaltender Dwayne Bateman from the 14-Day Injured Reserve. Before being placed on the 14-Day IR retroactive December 4th, Bateman had a 2-1-0 record with a 2.68 goals against average and a .915 save percentage.
In order to make room on the roster for Bateman, the Tarantulas have waived goaltender Tyson Gajda. Gajda made his only Tarantulas appearance when he posted a 4-2 victory over the Wichita Thunder on December 17th. He made 49 saves in 51 shots for the victory.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from December 20, 2004
- Oakley CHL Player & Goaltender of the Week Announced - CHL
- Mudbugs weekly - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Bes Selected As CHL Oakley Player Of The Week - Laredo Bucks
- Scorpions await return of Evil Eagles - New Mexico Scorpions
- 2005 CHL All-Star Coaches and Support Crew Announced - CHL
- Gorillas set to host Colorado in last game before Christmas - Amarillo Gorillas
- 2005 CHL All-Star Game Coaches Determined - Laredo Bucks
- Tarantulas activate Bateman - Topeka Tarantulas
- Kings First in the South - Lubbock Cotton Kings
- Eagles week in review - Colorado Eagles
- Thunder maintains first with pair of wins - Wichita Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.