Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Goaltender Connor Ingram to Orlando Solar Bears
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - The Tampa Bay Lightning have reassigned goaltender Connor Ingram from the Syracuse Crunch to the Orlando Solar Bears of the ECHL, vice president and general manager Julien BriseBois announced today. Additionally, the Crunch have recalled goaltender Martin Ouellette from the Solar Bears.
Ingram, 21, has appeared in 22 games with the Crunch this season posting a 14-7-0 record, .922 save percentage and 2.26 goals-against average. Last season, the Imperial, Saskatchewan native put up a .914 save percentage and 2.33 goals-against average along with a 20-11-2 record in 35 games with the Crunch. He also played in three games with the Adirondack Thunder of the ECHL recording a .960 save percentage, 1.30 goals-against average and 2-0-1 record.
Prior to his professional career, the 6-foot-2, 196-pound netminder appeared in 158 career WHL games with the Kamloops Blazers, posting a 2.68 goals-against average and a .918 save percentage with an 81-50-16 record.
Ingram was selected by the Lightning in the third round, 88th overall, at the 2016 NHL Draft.
Ouellette, 27, has appeared in three games with the Crunch this season, recording a 2-0-0 record, 0.87 goals-against average and .966 save percentage. He won his first start in net with Syracuse stopping 19-of-20 shots in a 2-1 victory over the Binghamton Devils on Jan. 21. Ouellette has also played in 27 games with the Solar Bears this season recording an 18-7-2 record with a .908 save percentage.
Last season, Ouellette appeared in 42 games with the Florida Everblades, compiling a 33-5-3 record and .921 save percentage as the team claimed the Brabham Cup as regular season champions. His 2.02 goals-against average was second best in the league as were his four shutouts. The 6-foot-2, 194-pound netminder also earned a 2.31 goals-against average and .917 save percentage in 19 Kelly Cup Playoffs games backstopping the Everblades to the Final, falling in Game 7 to the Colorado Eagles.
The Saint-Hippolyte, Quebec native has played in 161 career ECHL games with Orlando, Florida and Reading, tallying a 100-45-12 record. He has also played in 24 career AHL games with the Crunch and the Lehigh Valley Phantoms. Prior to his professional career, Ouellette spent four seasons at the University of Maine from 2010 to 2014 with a career record of 28-33-14, 2.52 goals-against average and .913 save percentage.
Ouellette was selected by the Columbus Blue Jackets in the seventh round, 184th overall, at the 2010 NHL Draft.
Single game tickets and packages for the 2018-19 season are on sale now and can be purchased in person at the Crunch office located inside the War Memorial Arena at 800 S. State St. in Syracuse, by calling the office at 315-473-4444 or online through Ticketmaster. For the latest Crunch news, visit www.syracusecrunch.com or follow the club on Facebook (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch), Twitter (@SyracuseCrunch) and Instagram (@syracusecrunch) using #SyrCrunch.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 6, 2019
- Laberge Scores First as Phantoms Triumph at Wilkes-Barre - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Penguins Lose to Lehigh Valley, 3-1 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Crunch Down Comets, 5-3 - Syracuse Crunch
- Stars Come up Short in Grand Rapids - Texas Stars
- Comets Comeback Falls Short against Syracuse - Utica Comets
- Season Tickets for 2019-20 on Sale Now - Rockford IceHogs
- Agozzino Recalled to Colorado Avalanche - Colorado Eagles
- Sens Explain the Story Behind Their Jersey Numbers - Belleville Senators
- Marlies and Rocket Meet for Mid-Week Clash - Toronto Marlies
- Admirals Catch Brewers Fever this Weekend - Milwaukee Admirals
- Sens Sign Carlisle to AHL Deal - Belleville Senators
- Jordan Binnington Named AHL Graduate of the Month - San Antonio Rampage
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Goaltender Connor Ingram to Orlando Solar Bears - Syracuse Crunch
- San Diego Gulls Sign Steve McParland and Ryan Tesink to Professional Tryouts - San Diego Gulls
- Heat, Gulls Wrap Three-Game Set Wednesday in San Diego - Stockton Heat
- P-Bruins Week in Review - Providence Bruins
- Canucks Recall Guillaume Brisebois, Comets Sign Matt Petgrave to PTO - Utica Comets
- Devils Sign Forward Sam Kurker to PTO - Binghamton Devils
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.