Canucks Recall Guillaume Brisebois, Comets Sign Matt Petgrave to PTO
Utica, N.Y. - Canucks General Manager Ryan Johnson announced today that the club has recalled defenseman Guillaume Brisebois from the Comets. In a corresponding move, the Comets have signed defenseman Matt Petgrave to a PTO.
Brisebois, 21, has appeared in 49 games with the Comets this season, tallying 11 points (3-8-11). He has also played in two games with the Canucks.
Petgrave, 27, has 40 points (8-32-40) in 50 games with the Brampton Beast this year. The Toronto, Ont. native has also skated in 15 career AHL games.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 6, 2019
- Laberge Scores First as Phantoms Triumph at Wilkes-Barre - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Penguins Lose to Lehigh Valley, 3-1 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Crunch Down Comets, 5-3 - Syracuse Crunch
- Stars Come up Short in Grand Rapids - Texas Stars
- Comets Comeback Falls Short against Syracuse - Utica Comets
- Season Tickets for 2019-20 on Sale Now - Rockford IceHogs
- Agozzino Recalled to Colorado Avalanche - Colorado Eagles
- Sens Explain the Story Behind Their Jersey Numbers - Belleville Senators
- Marlies and Rocket Meet for Mid-Week Clash - Toronto Marlies
- Admirals Catch Brewers Fever this Weekend - Milwaukee Admirals
- Sens Sign Carlisle to AHL Deal - Belleville Senators
- Jordan Binnington Named AHL Graduate of the Month - San Antonio Rampage
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Goaltender Connor Ingram to Orlando Solar Bears - Syracuse Crunch
- San Diego Gulls Sign Steve McParland and Ryan Tesink to Professional Tryouts - San Diego Gulls
- Heat, Gulls Wrap Three-Game Set Wednesday in San Diego - Stockton Heat
- P-Bruins Week in Review - Providence Bruins
- Canucks Recall Guillaume Brisebois, Comets Sign Matt Petgrave to PTO - Utica Comets
- Devils Sign Forward Sam Kurker to PTO - Binghamton Devils
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.