Suns Recall Bullock, Goodwin from Bakersfield
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns have recalled guards Reggie Bullock and Archie Goodwin from the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA Development League.
Seeing his first D-League action, Bullock averaged 25.5 points on 47.5 percent shooting, 10.5 rebounds, 2.0 steals and 35.6 minutes in two games with the Jam. Bullock posted double-doubles on both Friday and Saturday night against the Los Angeles D-Fenders with 26 points and 11 rebounds on Friday and 25 points and 10 rebounds on Saturday.
Goodwin averaged 26.0 points on 48.6 percent shooting, 11.0 rebounds and 34.3 minutes in two games in his third assignment with Bakersfield this season. Goodwin also had double-doubles in both games against the D-Fenders, finishing with 24 points and 10 rebounds on Friday and 28 points and 12 rebounds on Saturday. For the season, Goodwin is averaging 21.1 points on 45.2 percent shooting, 6.3 rebounds and 1.5 steals in eight games with the Jam.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 1, 2015
- Suns Recall Bullock, Goodwin from Bakersfield - Bakersfield Jam
- Knicks Recall Early from Westchester Knicks - Westchester Knicks
- Another Bighorns Record-Setting Game Leads to Win - Reno Bighorns
- Koshwal's Triple-Double Leads Jam Past D-Fenders - Bakersfield Jam
- Warriors Split Weekend Series in Reno - Santa Cruz Warriors
- D-Fenders Fall to Jam - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Vipers Slither Past Legends - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.