Stockton Kings to Begin 2019-20 Season with Back-To-Back against Santa Cruz Warriors on November 8-9
Stockton, Calif. - The Stockton Kings, the NBA G League affiliate of the Sacramento Kings, will open their second season in Stockton by hosting the Santa Cruz Warriors at Stockton Arena on Friday, Nov. 8 at 7 p.m. The Stockton Kings will then hit the road to complete their opening back-to-back at Kaiser Permanente Arena in a rematch against the Santa Cruz Warriors.
Stockton will be back home to face the Sioux Falls Skyforce Wednesday, Nov. 13 at Stockton Arena. Stockton will head on the road for four games where they will visit the Memphis Hustle (Nov. 15), the Austin Spurs (Nov. 17), the Texas Legends (Nov. 20) and the Rio Grande Valley Vipers (Nov. 22). The Stockton Kings end November with home games against the Canton Charge (Nov. 26), the Salt Lake City Stars (Nov. 29) and the Iowa Wolves the following night (Nov. 30) for a back-to-back post-Thanksgiving matchup.
Stockton will kick-off December at home against the Agua Caliente Clippers on Tuesday, Dec. 3, followed by a series of away games to take on Oklahoma (Dec. 7), Austin (Dec. 10), Sioux Falls (Dec. 13) and South Bay (Dec. 15) before heading to Las Vegas for the NBA G League Showcase. The Stockton Kings will return after Christmas for back-to-back home games against the Salt Lake City Stars (Dec. 27) and the Santa Cruz Warriors (Dec. 28).
To kick-off the New Year, the Stockton Kings will have two road contests at Texas (Jan. 3) and Sioux Falls (Jan. 5). They will then return to Stockton for two weeks to host Rio Grande Valley (Jan. 7), Iowa (Jan. 11), Austin (Jan. 14) and Oklahoma City (Jan. 17). Stockton will face Agua Caliente (Jan. 19) and Salt Lake City (Jan. 24) on the road. Stockton heads back home for three games hosting Wisconsin (Jan. 26.), Memphis (Jan. 31) and Northern Arizona (Feb. 1).
The longest road trip for the Kings begins Wednesday, February 5 facing Northern Arizona in a rematch, followed by visits to Oklahoma (Feb.8), Iowa (Feb.10), and another back-to-back series where they will play the Raptors 905 (Feb. 12) and Delaware on February 13. To wrap up the road trip, Stockton will return to the west coast to play Santa Cruz (Feb. 22).
The Stockton Kings return home to play Salt Lake on Wednesday, February 26 and Sunday, March 1 when they will face Rio Grande Valley. Then Stockton heads south for back-to-back games against Agua Caliente (Mar.3) and South Bay (Mar. 4).
The longest homestand for the Stockton Kings will begin on Saturday, March 7, when they host South Bay and continues with Oklahoma City (Mar. 11), Austin (Mar. 13), Northern Arizona (Mar. 18), Agua Caliente (Mar. 20) and Memphis (Mar. 21). The regular season will come to an end with three road games against Memphis (Mar. 23), Iowa (Mar. 25) and Salt Lake City (Mar. 27).
KEY FACTS ABOUT THE STOCKTON KINGS 2019-20 SCHEDULE
By month, the schedule breaks down as follows: November (5 home, 5 away = 10 total), December (4 home, 4 away = 8 total), January (6 home, 4 away = 10 total), February (2 home, 6 away = 8 total), March (7 home, 5 away = 12 total)
By day, the schedule breaks down as follows: Monday (2 away = 2 total), Tuesday (5 home, 2 away = 7 total), Wednesday (4 home, 5 away = 9 total), Thursday (1 away = 1 total), Friday (7 home, 6 away = 13 total), Saturday (6 home, 4 away = 10 total) and Sunday (2 home, 4 away = 6 total).
Stockton's longest homestand is six games on one occasion: Saturday, March 7 thru Saturday, March 21 hosting South Bay (Mar. 7), Oklahoma City (Mar. 11), Austin (Mar. 13), Arizona (Mar. 18), Agua Caliente (Mar. 20) and Memphis (Mar. 21).
The Stockton Kings embark on their longest road trip of six games from Wednesday, February 5 thru Saturday, February 22 with a stop in Northern Arizona (Feb. 5) followed by a game against Oklahoma City (Feb.8), Iowa (Feb. 10), the Raptors 905 (Feb. 12), Delaware (Feb. 13), and Santa Cruz (Feb. 26).
Of the team's six back-to-back sets, three are of the home-home variety, one is home-away and two are of the away-away variety.
The Stockton Kings 24-game home schedule features fifteen-weekend contests at the Stockton Arena (seven games on Fridays, six on Saturdays and two on Sundays).
To view the full Stockton Kings schedule, visit StocktonKings.com/Schedule.
Tickets for the Stockton Kings 2019-20 season will go on sale on Tuesday, October 8. For more information visit StocktonKings.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from August 26, 2019
- College Park Skyhawks Announce Schedule for Inaugural Season - College Park Skyhawks
- Westchester Knicks Announce 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - Westchester Knicks
- Lakeland Magic Announce 2019-20 Season Schedule - Lakeland Magic
- Oklahoma City Blue Announces 2019-20 Regular-Season Schedule - Oklahoma City Blue
- Iowa Wolves Release 2019-20 Season Schedule - Iowa Wolves
- Stars Announce 2019-20 Season Schedule - Salt Lake City Stars
- Long Island Nets Announce 2019-20 Schedule - Long Island Nets
- Austin Spurs Announce 2019-20 Season Schedule - Austin Spurs
- Delaware Blue Coats Announce 2019-20 NBA G League Schedule - Delaware Blue Coats
- Raptors 905 Announce 2019-20 Schedule - Raptors 905
- Skyforce Announces 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Red Claws Announce Full Schedule for 2019-20 Season - Maine Red Claws
- Go-Go Announce 2019-20 Schedule - Capital City Go-Go
- Santa Cruz Warriors Announce 2019-20 Season Schedule - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Windy City Bulls Announce Full Schedule for 2019-2020 Regular Season - Windy City Bulls
- South Bay Lakers Announce 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - South Bay Lakers
- Drive Announce 2019-20 Schedule - Grand Rapids Drive
- Greensboro Swarm Announce 2019-20 Schedule - Greensboro Swarm
- Rio Grande Valley Vipers Announce 2019-20 Schedule Release - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Northern Arizona Suns Reveal 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - Northern Arizona Suns
- Memphis Hustle Announce 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - Memphis Hustle
- Mad Ants Announce 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Nba G League Tips Off 2019-20 Season On November 8 - G League
- Canton Charge to Begin 2019-20 Season at Home on Saturday, November 9 - Canton Charge
- Stockton Kings to Begin 2019-20 Season with Back-To-Back against Santa Cruz Warriors on November 8-9 - Stockton Kings
- Legends Announce Tenth Season Schedule - Texas Legends
- Wisconsin Herd Announces 2019-20 Season Schedule - Wisconsin Herd
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Stockton Kings Stories
- Stockton Kings Season Update
- Stockton Kings to Host and Participate in Holiday Efforts to Benefit Local Students and Families
- Stockton Kings Reflect on Successes of 2019-20 Season Following NBA G League Canceling Remainder of Games Due to COVID-19
- In this Together: 209 Strong
- Sacramento Kings Issue Statement on NBA Suspending Season