Sting to Offer Five Dollar Beer at All Friday Night Home Games
Fans can now celebrate a hard week of work and kick off their weekend at the Hive by taking in the improved Sting experience. Enjoy $5 beers plus HST for all Friday night home games at specially marked locations while quantities last.
For immediate release: Monday, September 16, 2019
As part of a initiative to make the Sarnia Sting experience so much "More Than a Game" the Hockey Club is pleased introduce Five Dollar Beers available at all Friday Night home games plus HST. Fans can enjoy some of the best junior hockey the nation has to offer, all while enjoying a cold one for just $5 (plus HST) at specially marked locations, while quantities last. Check out the Sting home schedule here and select your Friday nights.
The Sarnia Sting have made it a priority to continue to evolve the Sting experience as well a provide affordable opportunities for the community to enjoy the action. As part of our mission to enhance the fan experience Sting fans will notice a new look and feel to the Progressive Auto Sales Arena as well as a few added experiential and promotional benefits:
Specials & Promotions
-Tim Hortons $6 Kids Series
-Sunday Family Packs
-$5 Beer Fridays
-Post Game Skates with the Sting
- Improved Pre Game show complete with the new "Swarm Siren"
- Leon's Furniture Ultimate Living Room Experience
- Sarnia Sting Party Deck
- Live music from the Molson Hockey House
- Update look and feel to the new Char 91 Bar & Grill located inside the Progressive Auto Sales Arena
- A new honour wall capturing the history and accomplishments of former members of the club.
- Continuous addition and improvements to in-game promotions and fan engagement activities throughout the game.
The Sting would like to comment on an error made in our 2019-20 pocket schedule. The promotion reads that the Friday beer promotion is available for all Sarnia Sting home games however due to some restrictions the offer can only be made available for the fifteen scheduled Friday Night games. The Hockey Club apologizes for the error.
The Sting kick off $5 Beer Fridays this Friday night at the Coors Light Home Opener vs. the Hamilton Bulldogs. 2003 Masters Champion Mike Weir will be on hand signing autographs from 5:30- 6:30 and dropping the ceremonial puck all in support of his local mental health initiative. Fans can secure their seats online here or call the Mainstreet Credit Union Sarnia Sting Box Office Wednesday- Friday 10 AM - 5 PM at 519 541 1717.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from September 16, 2019
- Wolves Kick off Season with Pep Rally Tuesday - Sudbury Wolves
- OHL 20 in 20 Season Preview: Saginaw Spirit - Saginaw Spirit
- Sting to Offer Five Dollar Beer at All Friday Night Home Games - Sarnia Sting
- Storm Mourn the Loss of Long Time Scout Cliff Long - Guelph Storm
- Spirit Announce Changes to Front Office Staff - Saginaw Spirit
- Home Opener and Street Fest this Friday, September 20th - Guelph Storm
- IceDogs Acquire 2022 OHL Priority Selection Pick from Bulldogs - Niagara IceDogs
- Attack 2019-20 Season Dates to Remember - Owen Sound Attack
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sarnia Sting Stories
- All Eyes on Perreault for the Upcoming 2020 NHL Draft
- Sting Proud to Help Most Vunlerable in Community with $7,414 Raised in Puck COVID Campaign
- Sting Sign Goaltender Anson Thornton to Standard Player Agreement
- OHL Unveils Initial Return to Play Plan for 2020-21 Season
- 7th Overall CHL Import Selection Commits to the Sting