Stade Saputo Permitted Capacity Increased Significantly
MONTREAL - CF Montréal welcomes with excitement the new public health guidelines for public activities and outdoor events in Quebec. The Club will now be allowed to use all sections at Stade Saputo while respecting the physical distancing rules in place (up to a maximum of 15,000 spectators), starting with the game on Wednesday, August 4, against Atlanta United FC, at 7:30pm.
Tickets for Members for the next games at Stade Saputo will be automatically uploaded into CFM Member Portals, using Membership credits. Members will be assigned seats in the most accurate equivalent seating category, section and row to the ones initially purchased and no further action will be required.
Individual tickets will then go on sale to the general public on Thursday, July 29, with priority given to fans who have joined CF Montréal's Individual Ticket Priority List as of Tuesday, July 27.
It is possible to consult all the sanitary measures in place at Stade Saputo HERE.
The Club was allowed to play its three August home games at Stade Saputo. CF Montréal will be in action in Montreal on Wednesday, August 4, at 7:30pm, against Atlanta United, on Saturday, August 14, at 8pm, against the New York Red Bulls and on Friday, August 27, at 7:30pm, against Toronto FC.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 26, 2021
- 'Perfect Little Trio' Sapong, Mukhtar and Leal Lead Nashville SC Attack in JulyÃÂ - Nashville SC
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: July 26, 2021 - San Jose Earthquakes
- FC Dallas Forward Ricardo Pepi Voted MLS Player of the Week for Week 15 - FC Dallas
- FC Dallas Forward Ricardo Pepi Voted MLS Player of the Week for Week 15 - MLS
- LAFC Teams up with Baskin-Robbins - Los Angeles FC
- Stade Saputo Permitted Capacity Increased Significantly - Club de Foot Montreal
- Acosta, Vines Help USMNT Past Jamaica, Advance to Concacaf Gold Cup Semifinal - Colorado Rapids
- Sounders FC Falls 3-1 to Sporting Kansas City - Seattle Sounders FC
- New York Suffers 1-0 Defeat to D.C. United on Sunday Night - New York Red Bulls
- D.C. United Win 1-0 against the New York Red Bulls at Audi Field - D.C. United
- Sporting Earns Massive 3-1 Win over Seattle - Sporting Kansas City
- Inter Miami CF Earns 1-1 Draw with Philadelphia Union - Inter Miami CF
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Club de Foot Montreal Stories
- CF Montréal in Columbus Saturday Night
- FC Laval Joins CF Montréal's Scouting and Development Centre
- CF Montréal Tops HFX Wanderers FC 3-1
- CF Montréal Takes on the HFX Wanderers FC Wednesday Night in Halifax
- CF Montréal Announce Three Additions to the First Team Coaching Staff