Soto Shines in Lopsided Road Win
Behind a season-high in runs and hits the Tri-City Dust Devils (24-37) beat the Everett AquaSox 15-6 on Wednesday night at Funko Field. Livan Soto had four of the team's 18 hits and drove in four runs in Tri-City's convincing victory.
The Dust Devils did trail by three runs early in the night, but Tri-City would go on to score 12 unanswered runs in the game. Not only did Soto have a bit performance at the plate, Brendon Davis, Adrian Rondon, and Kienner Pina all at three hits for the Dust Devils. Reliever Mathias Dietz earned the win in his Tri-City debut after tossing 2.1 scoreless innings.
Right-hander Robinson Pina will toe the rubber for the Dust Devils in the third meeting in the six-game road series as the team looks for their fifth straight win. Everett will counter with right-hander Levi Stoudt.
For more information regarding tickets for upcoming home games visit www.dustdevilsbaseball.com or call the team's office at (509) 544-8789.
• Discuss this story on the High-A West League message board...
High-A West League Stories from July 15, 2021
- Throwback Thursday Is Back - Everett AquaSox
- Soto Shines in Lopsided Road Win - Tri-City Dust Devils
- Home Runs Prove Costly Again, Ems Earn 12-6 Win - Spokane Indians
- Quinn Powers Win with Two-Homer Night - Eugene Emeralds
- C's Baffled by Pfaadt in Shutout Loss - Vancouver Canadians
- (S)Pfaadt On - Hillsboro Hops
- Frogs Flop at Plate, 15-6 - Everett AquaSox
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.