Sens Set for Rookie Showcase Finale
The Ottawa Senators will look to claim the Rookie Showcase title for the third straight year tonight as they once again facet he Winnipeg Jets.
The Sens have started the tournament 2-0 after wins over Winnipeg (8-1) and Montreal (4-2). The Jets beat Montreal Sunday night meaning a victory for them tonight would put them in a tie with the Senators.
Head coach Troy Mann has made a number of line-up changes from Friday's thumping of the Jets as Drake Batherson, Logan Brown, Erik Brannstrom and Vitaly Abramov all sit. Kevin Mandolese will start tonight but he and Mads Sogard are expected to split time.
The Sens' full line-up is as follows:
Tickets for tonight are still available.
Friday, Sept. 6
Ottawa Senators 8-1 Winnipeg Jets
Saturday, Sept. 7
Ottawa Senators 4-2 Montreal Canadiens
Sunday, Sept. 8
Montreal Canadiens 1-2 Winnipeg Jets
Monday, Sept.9 - 7:00pm
Winnipeg Jets vs. Ottawa Senators
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from September 9, 2019
- Sens Win Rookie Showcase with a Perfect Tournament - Belleville Senators
- Lehigh Valley Phantoms Set 2019-2020 Promotional Schedule - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Sens Set for Rookie Showcase Finale - Belleville Senators
- Syracuse Crunch Single Game Tickets on Sale September 12 - Syracuse Crunch
- Admirals Set First Phase of 19-20 Promotions - Milwaukee Admirals
- Capitals Name Brooks Orpik to Player Development Department - Hershey Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.