Senators do San Angelo 4 better
In a game that saw its first pitch almost two full hours after the start time, Jackson dictated the pace. Taking a 2-0 lead in the first, the game was a defensive battle throughout. San Angelo failed to muster any offense until the top of the seventh facing a 4-0 deficit, when they finally managed to put a run on the board. Heading into the top of the ninth the Senators maintained the same 4-1 lead over the Colts.
• Discuss this story on the Central Baseball League message board...
Central Baseball League Stories from July 5, 2004
- Senators do San Angelo 4 better - Jackson Senators
- Road Runners shutout Cats - Edinburg Roadrunners
- Roadrunners shutout Cats 3-0 - Fort Worth Cats
- Three Fort Worth Cats selected as CBL All-Stars - Fort Worth Cats
- North Shore's Kelly repeats as pitcher of the week, New Haven County's Hurst nabs batter of the week - Central League
- Colts Rocha named CBL All-Star - San Angelo Colts
- Amarillo's Todd and Fort Worth's Davis named Central League players of the week - Central League
- 2004 Central League All-Stars announced - Central League
- Colts Make a Roster Move - San Angelo Colts