Season Ticket Holders: Join us Tuesday, Wednesday for discussion on 2019 ticket improvements
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. - The Springfield Cardinals are excited for the opportunity to invite all Season Ticket Holders to a special Round Table Discussion this Tuesday, August 14 or Wednesday, August 15 to seek input on ticket improvements and ideas for the 2019 season.
This first-of-its-kind discussion will take place from 5-6pm on both Tuesday and Wednesday in the Indoor Training Facility. Attendees should enter through Gate 1.
Cardinals Vice President and General Manager Dan Reiter and additional team staff will be in attendance to listen to your input.
Tickets for Tuesday's and Wednesday's games are not required for those who attend. Season Ticket Holders who can't attend may e-mail ideas to Dan Reiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Discuss this story on the Texas League message board...
Texas League Stories from August 12, 2018
- Season Ticket Holders: Join us Tuesday, Wednesday for discussion on 2019 ticket improvements - Springfield Cardinals
- Dunshee, 'Hounds Deny Travs Sweep in Shutout - Arkansas Travelers
- Hooks Top Cards with 6-1 Win in Sunday Finale - Springfield Cardinals
- Riders Drop Series Finale in Springdale - Frisco RoughRiders
- Northwest Arkansas Pounds Frisco; Completes Sweep - Northwest Arkansas Naturals
- Hooks Cruise for Series Win - Corpus Christi Hooks
- Missions-Drillers Series Finale Postponed Due to Unplayable Conditions - San Antonio Missions
- Hooks Even the Series on Saturday, 5-2 - Springfield Cardinals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.