Saturday's Games Washed Out
Hickory, NC - Saturday's game against the Columbia Fireflies has been suspended due to storms in the area.
The game will resume in the bottom of the second inning tomorrow at 1pm with Sunday's originally scheduled game beginning 30 minutes following the end of the suspended game. Both games will be seven innings. The second game slated for Saturday night has been cancelled and will not be made up.
Tickets for tonight's game can be redeemed for any other Crawdads regular season home game during the 2019 season. An upgrade will be required for July 4th and the Christian Concert on July 27th.
Sunday is Church Bulletin Sunday and fans can bring in a church bulletin to receive a discounted $6 ticket. The 'Dads will then donate $4 back to that bulletin's respective church. It is also Hospitality Night and hospitality/service industry workers can show their work ID for a free ticket. Friends and family can purchase additional tickets for $6. The Crawdads will wear their Llamas de Hickory uniforms during the suspended game and Crawdads uniforms in the second game.
• Discuss this story on the South Atlantic League message board...
South Atlantic League Stories from June 8, 2019
- Braves offense stalls again in defeat - Rome Braves
- Keuchel Slated to Start in Rome Monday - Rome Braves
- Guance, Matson Stifle Suns as 'Birds Roll - Delmarva Shorebirds
- Los Perros Santos Score Early, Pile on Late to Take Game Three - Charleston RiverDogs
- McConnell's Multi-Hit Effort Not Enough in 8-2 Loss - West Virginia Power
- Los Perros Santos Blank Tourists in One-Sided Affair - Asheville Tourists
- June 8th Doubleheader Postponed, Doubleheader Scheduled for Sunday - Augusta GreenJackets
- Saturday's Games Washed Out - Hickory Crawdads
- Rain Wreaks Havoc Again, Interrupts Columbia's Doubleheader vs. Hickory - Columbia Fireflies
- Fireflies Game Notes: June 8 Doubleheader at Hickory (Games 60 & 61) - Columbia Fireflies
- Game Notes (June 8) - West Virginia Power
- Hagerstown Suns Game Notes - Hagerstown Suns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.